Brutal Thai bodybuilder attacked and imprisoned young Bangkok student

webfact

Brutal Thai bodybuilder attacked and imprisoned young Bangkok student
Thaivisa Reporters

bkk.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- The hunt is on for a vicious body builder turned sadist who was a member of a Thai national sports team who brutally attacked a young female student and imprisoned her in his Bangkok flat for two days, reports Thaivisa News.

The horrific story came to light as the mother of the 22 year old girl, named as "Orn" , contacted the Paweena Hongsakul Foundation who in turn called in Hua Mark police.

Orn was hospitalised with a ruptured lung, broken ribs, and serious bruising. The cruel and jealous man had stubbed out cigarettes in her face. Doctors had to drain blood from her lungs to save her life.

Well known Paweena Hongsakul herself visited the victim in hospital and called for action to arrest the perpetrator. The foundation that bears her name helps children and women who are victims of abuse.

It emerged that Orn had met the body builder brute mid March through online chat and had gone to his apartment in Ramkhamhaeng to do some cleaning to get money for her studies. Mother Somsri (no surname supplied) said that the man, known just as Tor ,had taken advantage of her daughter. Orn had not reported the matter for fear of it looking like she had agreed to his advances.

Orn, a fourth year student at a famous Bangkok university, met him again and said that he was always going to the gym but would come back and drink alcohol and would hit her in jealous rages.

However, on the 23rd of March she went to see him again, related her mother. A terrible argument broke out and the violence escalated as Tor hit Orn over the head with a long "sparta" knife and stubbed a cigarette out on her face. He kicked her to the ground until she was unconscious fracturing several ribs.

Coming round later she found she was tied up and was kept imprisoned in the apartment for two days. Finally on the 26th, last Saturday, Tor went out and she grabbed her chance to escape crawling out of the apartment on hands and knees and managing to contact friends and get to hospital where doctors acted fast to treat her grievous injuries.

The hunt continues for the brutal Tor who is understood to have represented Thailand in bodybuilding competitions at international level.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-30

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry folks you do not get small cells with only 8 prisoners here.

One cell 100 prisoners.

Whatever possessed the girl to go back more than once?

Sorry for her but article states draining blood from her lungs.

No sign of I.C.D. tubes. It takes days not minutes to drain from the lungs.

She went back twice because she initially "had gone to his apartment in Ramkhamhaeng to do some cleaning to get money for her studies" and I am assuming that she hoped he would behave like a gentleman and continue to provide her with this much-needed income.

Maybe she hoped that his erratic behaviour was just a temporary thing, and she could continue to work for him, and maybe eventually things might turn into a happy relationship. Her only "mistakes" were wanting to work hard to earn college money from cleaning, and having hope that this big strong man would be a protector.

Obviously the crimes are attempted murder, extreme bodily harm, imprisonment, torture, sexual assault. The sentence should be life in prison with no chance of release.

She is probably the luckiest person of the year, her internal injuries were horrific and left untreated for two days, while the monster kept her chained up. I can't imagine how much she must have suffered in those two days. I am so very happy to read that she survived, and all my thoughts and prayers are with her for a swift and comfortable recovery. The strength she showed by escaping despite her injuries, was truly superhuman, a far greater physical feat than the bodybuilder could ever achieve. I believe that her inner strength will help her in the years to come, as she battles to overcome the post-trauma anxieties.

Agreed Tonray,

What on earth possessed her to go back there TWICE !!!

Once again the dangers of on line dating.

Hope he spends some time in a small cell with, say, 8 Thai men to show him how it feels.bah.gif

He's a bodybuilder....he eats 8 Thai men for breakfast.

Steroids.....screws up their minds

1/...You know this ----because you have taken so many over the years & this is the way it affects you..??

2/ because....You have seen so many Body builders attacking people & kidnapping girls so your posting all ther links to help us understand ??

3/ because...You have lots of links to show cause & affect of steroids on people ....(just forgot to post them)...??

4/ Because you really don't have a clue about steroids now prescribed by doctors all over the USA & the UK for HRT treatment.......but hay it seemed a good throw away line..............bound to get some likes from other people who don't know either................coffee1.gif

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2014/08/30/myth-roid-rage/

Discover magazine-----Science for the curious

The Myth Of “Roid Rage”?

here is wishing you a speedy recovery young courageous lady.. to crawl out of the apartment with broken ribs must have been sheer agony........let this be a lesson learned albeit the hardway..... regardless or not re speculation re steroids or whatever, this guy is an animal and should be hunted down and put away......I would wager a bet that this young girl is not the first who has suffered at this guys hands....... speedy recovery young lass.... you did well to get away....

1/...You know this ----because you have taken so many over the years..??

2/ because....You have seen so many Body builders attacking people & kidnapping girls ??

3/ because...You have lots of links to show cause & affect of steroids....(just forgot to post them)...??

4/ Because you really don't have a clue about steroids now prescribed by doctors all over the USA & the UK for HRT treatment.......but hay it seemed a good throw away line..............bound to get some like from other people who don't know either................coffee1.gif

Don't try to use facts on ignorant people it never works.

There is however a little bit of proof that in some cases huge amounts of testosterone make people more aggressive. This happens less as with alcohol, but it basically works like this if your an aggressive person taking steroids you could get more aggressive (but obviously does not happen that much otherwise the news would be full of it). Just like an idiot on alcohol becomes a greater idiot.

But as you said its a nice line.. kinda like reefer madness plenty of people believe it. But if its true.. then why is the top of the bodybuilding circle not far more in the new for incidents (they take huge loads of steroids) and why are there not constant fights at gyms (seems there are far more fights at bars fueled by alcohol)

Anyway I hope this animal goes to jail, and like others said the guy will lose quite a bit of muscle because of lack of exercise and the right food. However once he gets out het can get back relatively easy (muscle memory) been there done that (not the jail thing)

Its always the insecure out of shape people attacking bodybuilders, even with steroids it takes a lot effort and dedication to stay in shape. I am no fan of the real big guys, but that is a matter of taste. Some think I am to big already. I find working out a great stress reliever.

There certainly seems to be an endless number of professional and college sports team members in the US, and probably elsewhere, who are found to have a history of physical abuse meted out to spouses, partners or random acquaintances. It's only been recently that sports bodies have been shamed into banning them even if they were found guilty in a court of law. And quite often the ban is lifted after a short period of time.

Controlled substances undoubtedly contribute to the problem, but there also seems to be an attitude that star athletes are above accountability. Boys will be boys and all that. Good chance this was not the first time he's done something like this, just the first time it was reported and garnered some attention.

If the police are hunting for him - dontcha think it might be worth showing his face?

Good point.. constantly amazed why some get better treatment as others privacy wise. I always thought it was a money thing. Maybe he is a HiSo bodybuilder cheesy.gif

Animal yes, but she went back 2 times after being assaulted the first time...lack of common sense also.

It's not a myth that often girls are attracted to "bad boys"...

I hope to think that it was the fact that she needed the money of the job.

She went back twice because she initially "had gone to his apartment in Ramkhamhaeng to do some cleaning to get money for her studies" and I am assuming that she hoped he would behave like a gentleman and continue to provide her with this much-needed income.

Maybe she hoped that his erratic behaviour was just a temporary thing, and she could continue to work for him, and maybe eventually things might turn into a happy relationship. Her only "mistakes" were wanting to work hard to earn college money from cleaning, and having hope that this big strong man would be a protector.

Obviously the crimes are attempted murder, extreme bodily harm, imprisonment, torture, sexual assault. The sentence should be life in prison with no chance of release.

She is probably the luckiest person of the year, her internal injuries were horrific and left untreated for two days, while the monster kept her chained up. I can't imagine how much she must have suffered in those two days. I am so very happy to read that she survived, and all my thoughts and prayers are with her for a swift and comfortable recovery. The strength she showed by escaping despite her injuries, was truly superhuman, a far greater physical feat than the bodybuilder could ever achieve. I believe that her inner strength will help her in the years to come, as she battles to overcome the post-trauma anxieties.

nice to see a bit of compassion on here.

Agreed Tonray,

What on earth possessed her to go back there TWICE !!!

Once again the dangers of on line dating.

Hope he spends some time in a small cell with, say, 8 Thai men to show him how it feels.bah.gif

He's a bodybuilder....he eats 8 Thai men for breakfast.

I sincerely hope he will be doing more than just eating them.....if you get my meaning....whistling.gif

Seriously though, I agree with several posters, in the end she was a brave lady to get out with her injuries....I wish her all the best for a speedy recovery..wai2.gif

Jacking up roids and giving yourself even smaller genitalia will not improve small man syndrome.

an other gem of wisdom, no proof ever that a guys genitalia shrinks from steroids. I love those uninformed opinions.

Your balls COULD shrink but get back to normal once you stop. But even shrinkage of balls is easily countered and people who use the stuff know what to take against it.

Just for your information, older guys going on HRT (injecting testosterone) often get many benefits in bed instead of losing them. So what does that say about your opinion ?

There's a Thai Bodybuilder, nickname Tor, on the website Thaibody, anyone know if it's the same guy? He's in the 80Kg class, so he's not so big if it is this guy, but until it's proved to be the same person, better not speculate.

Archived