Looking For A Serviced Villa For 1 Week In Nov

Chiangmai

Looking for a villa to rent - serviced with maid, (+ cook if possible or maid who may be in charge of breakfast & dinner ) - for 4 couples for 1 or 2 weeks - probably in november 2004 - any area not far from the center (MaeRim area OK)

we are NOT looking for hotel neither guest-house nor serviced appartement !

CM

That's tough for only 1-2 weeks!!! God created hotels specifically for what you describe you know.. ;-)

Would be a tour-de-force to get this arranged. So will come at a price. Like pay someone (me ? ;-) to go arrange it but it will mean I will go rent something for only month then grab a friend of a friend (of a friend) to go be your maid/cook (and possibly driver) and pay her well...

All 4 couples in the same villa I suppose, so 4 bedrooms? all rooms with aircon? Do you have 200K baht to spare for all of this? What budget were you thinking of?

If you can spend then I can ask around and probably get it done, but again: hotel will be much easier and more of a 'sure thing'. Doing what you propose can potentially work out to be awesome, but just as easily it could go wrong and end up to be overpriced hassle..

In general though: getting good staff and good rental accommodation are major undertakings, and 1-2 weeks requires pretty much the same effort as getting these things long term..

Cheers,

Chanchao