Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon

webfact

Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon
Thaivisa Reporters

u.jpg
Image: Khaosod

UDON THANI:-- Udon police paraded a vicious criminal who they say attacked a man in the street with a sword but missed hitting his five year old daughter instead. A charge of attempted murder has been issued, reports Thaivisa News.

The little girl was hit in the head as she was riding a motorbike in downtown Udon with her mum and dad on Friday.

Superintendent Phumiwit Wetchagama of the Udon force announced the swift arrest of career criminal Thaweesak Dokmaiphusng, 19, who has served time twice for causing grievous injuries. He is well known to police and sports tattoos over his eyes like a 'Yak' or demon in Thai culture. He is called "Boy" Nong Lort after the area where his criminal activities are centred.

u1.jpg
Image: Khaosod

Police took him into custody Wednesday along with three 80-100 cm swords, a long knife and a motorcycle which he is said to have used in the crime.

His arrest involved an incident near the Yai Thong In intersection in central Udon when Taweesak is said to have surprised Thinkorn Thetnork,22, and his wife Orasa Sukrikhan, 20 who were out on their motorbike with five year old daughter Oraya. Police say Taweesak attacked Thinkorn with a sword but the blow glanced off his shoulder into the child's face. They crashed and were all injured while the attacker escaped.

Police said that the incident followed an altercation in the Nong Lort area when Thinkorn had gone to see Taweesak about an attack that had taken place on Thinkorn's brother while he had been away with his family in Bangkok.

Police say Taweesak bided his time before riding his bike into Udon to attack his enemy. Taweesak, a career criminal despite his young age, has been charged with attempted murder.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-31

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how some time you're unlucky with a lemon car? that what ever you do it it's still

a shit car? well, so in this world, you also have lemon people, that what ever you do to ' repair and

reprogram' them, they're still a shit type of people that should be sent to the scrap heap and be scuttled

from society.....

I normally try and be moderate in my views here and not jump to conclusions or try and be judge, jury and executioner all in one but in this situation Im afraid I just cant see any redemption for someone who would brandish let alone use a samurai sword like this guy and from the reports, has had a life that has had significant involvement with crime....all at the tender age of 19 . I just cant see the point of trying to redeem this guy via a jail term .. yes yes I know all the social rights and nancy social workers out there will say he has rights ..... yes i agree and the public have rights as well, rights to not have thugs riding around the streets with samurai swords.... offer him a choice 30 years hard labour with no parole or self administered euthanasia....

He has served jail time twice? At 19 that means twice in the past year but clearly that didnt work and now he has seriously hurt an innocent little girl. I hope he doesn't get any more jail time. Just end him for all our sakes.

He isnt a thug he is a piece of s**t. Lock him up for life and throw away the key. Thailand is too easy on people like this and needs to step up and hand out harsh sentences.

Alternatively give him to the childs family for a few hours and I am sure justice will be served.

Tattooed eyebrows shaped as wings/flames...he'll make a fine addition to the prison population...hope the other prisoners make him feel desired nightly, when in the shower, etc., for many years.

But really hope the young girl recovers soon and fully.

Archived