BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon

how many more like that in udon?

I think the shorter list is how many are not.

I normally try and be moderate in my views here and not jump to conclusions or try and be judge, jury and executioner all in one but in this situation Im afraid I just cant see any redemption for someone who would brandish let alone use a samurai sword like this guy and from the reports, has had a life that has had significant involvement with crime....all at the tender age of 19 . I just cant see the point of trying to redeem this guy via a jail term .. yes yes I know all the social rights and nancy social workers out there will say he has rights ..... yes i agree and the public have rights as well, rights to not have thugs riding around the streets with samurai swords.... offer him a choice 30 years hard labour with no parole or self administered euthanasia....

He has served jail time twice? At 19 that means twice in the past year but clearly that didnt work and now he has seriously hurt an innocent little girl. I hope he doesn't get any more jail time. Just end him for all our sakes.

He isnt a thug he is a piece of s**t. Lock him up for life and throw away the key. Thailand is too easy on people like this and needs to step up and hand out harsh sentences.

Alternatively give him to the childs family for a few hours and I am sure justice will be served.

Another oxygen thief,the place is overwhelmed with them.

The whole country is. No balls but want to act tough

Tattooed eyebrows shaped as wings/flames...he'll make a fine addition to the prison population...hope the other prisoners make him feel desired nightly, when in the shower, etc., for many years.

But really hope the young girl recovers soon and fully.

One junk of the failed educational system in Thailand!

Put him on a boat 100 miles out to see and throw him over board.

how many more like that in udon?

my Thai wife says all over Thailand there are idiots on the road with large knives ...influenced by what they saw in TV soap opera's