Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....arrested twice before.....ever served a day......???

....standard sentencing....first offense....5 years.....subsequent offense....7 years....

.....unfortunately....some people ....for whatever imaginary reasons.....always think they know better than the rest of the world....

....guess the message he got the 2 previous times suggested 'it's okay to be a psycho and harm people at will'....

...actually....he thinks he is some demon or god......???

.....never have heard of any 'insane asylums' here in Thailand.....maybe that explains a lot......

how many more like that in udon?

my Thai wife says all over Thailand there are idiots on the road with large knives ...influenced by what they saw in TV soap opera's

I have always thought that is the case, I might add that they think they can get away with it as it is fantasy in their peanut brains just as the ghost scenes in soaps.

my Thai wife says all over Thailand there are idiots on the road with large knives ...influenced by what they saw in TV soap opera's

It is a mystery why they show so much violence on the soap operas.

Guns and shootings all over the place.

Crazy as it sets the norm as something normal.

You know how some time you're unlucky with a lemon car? that what ever you do it it's still

a shit car? well, so in this world, you also have lemon people, that what ever you do to ' repair and

reprogram' them, they're still a shit type of people that should be sent to the scrap heap and be scuttled

from society.....

Ok, let's hear your other principles, now ...

(for those who don't understand what I'm referring too, ezzra's profile quotes a famous Groucho Marx phrase : "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.")

If he is not jailed for decades and does another similar act then SHAME on the Thai judicial system! This idiot is obviously a slow learner, 20 or so years in jail might finally get through those thick eyebrows and even thicker skull.

Lol .... A career criminal... More like a career idiot. By the time he gets out of prison for this(assuming he doesn't get a handsmack instead), there shouldn't be much of his career left(unless he becomes an eyebrow make-up artist I guess)

One junk of the failed educational system in Thailand!

I'd blame his parents, if he even had any, and their parents, and theirs, etc, etc. Nothing to do with the educational system in TH, but more with society as a whole.

Kids like this don't become psychopaths for no reason. Perhaps we can make a change if we can discover the real reasons and then change those reasons at the root.

By hanging this kid high we are only punishing him for his parents sins. What a world. We can barely say that a 19 year old is responsible, can we?

When I was 19 I was still living at home and just left puberty. Nine-teen.....still a teenager maybe?

How my son of 4 turns out in 15 years time is mostly my responsibility, nobody else's.

I recognize this kid for what he is but why do we always try to fight violence with violence. It's been proven not to be the solution, in any society.

I also don't have any other solution besides ridding the world of money, but that's not an option for many people so I don't know either. I just know we shouldn't hang this kid high, something doesn't feel right.

I'm not writing this in the nineteen year old's defense because when I first read this story I felt a huge anger inside and wanted to punish him in many bad ways but after I calmed down I realized that all the hang em high comments are by angry people who also don't know. If society was a just place this sort of crimes would be far and in between, that's simple science. What to do with these people? Any other suggestions besides lowering ourselves to barbarism too?

Alternatively give him to the childs family for a few hours and I am sure justice will be served.

Poor little girl.

Let the parents of the child kill him slowly.

Read the OP again, first paragraph.

He is the father of the injured child.

Poor little girl.

Let the parents of the child kill him slowly.

Just because they have a 5 year old daughter (at age 20!) doesn't mean they are any better than their associate/friend/business partner who attacked them.

Had the 5 year old been wearing a helmet on the motorbike, the injuries would have been less severe!

3 up on a motorbike with no helmets doesn't sound like great parenting, nor does having association with people like this. Possibly this kid may have been out of luck since the day she was born...or maybe they are truly innocent victims - how should I know!

It is a mystery why they show so much violence on the soap operas.

Guns and shootings all over the place.

Crazy as it sets the norm as something normal.

They need to get their minds' right and watch the news in the real world so they aren't violent or cutting people's heads off?

He isnt a thug he is a piece of s**t. Lock him up for life and throw away the key. Thailand is too easy on people like this and needs to step up and hand out harsh sentences.

Alternatively give him to the childs family for a few hours and I am sure justice will be served.

Yes, agreed, I have always favoured justice coming from the agrieved. And / or an official who carries it out for them. Like the executioners of yor would.

He needs a trip back in time methinks to the days of Vlad the Impaler and get something greasy and pointed inserted where the sun doesn't shine.

Problem in this country. They're far too light on discipline and punishment.

A prime candidate for my extermination chamber.

A bit of a waste of a body - there must be some unfortunate people in Thailand who could make use of his body parts to replace their own defective organs.

I read a book many years ago in which criminals were sent to 'Heaven', a place in which their organs were harvested for the benefit of more useful members of society. It always struck me as a sensible solution. Can't remember the name.

One junk of the failed educational system in Thailand!

I'd blame his parents, if he even had any, and their parents, and theirs, etc, etc. Nothing to do with the educational system in TH, but more with society as a whole.

Kids like this don't become psychopaths for no reason. Perhaps we can make a change if we can discover the real reasons and then change those reasons at the root.

By hanging this kid high we are only punishing him for his parents sins. What a world. We can barely say that a 19 year old is responsible, can we?

When I was 19 I was still living at home and just left puberty. Nine-teen.....still a teenager maybe?

How my son of 4 turns out in 15 years time is mostly my responsibility, nobody else's.

I recognize this kid for what he is but why do we always try to fight violence with violence. It's been proven not to be the solution, in any society.

I also don't have any other solution besides ridding the world of money, but that's not an option for many people so I don't know either. I just know we shouldn't hang this kid high, something doesn't feel right.

I'm not writing this in the nineteen year old's defense because when I first read this story I felt a huge anger inside and wanted to punish him in many bad ways but after I calmed down I realized that all the hang em high comments are by angry people who also don't know. If society was a just place this sort of crimes would be far and in between, that's simple science. What to do with these people? Any other suggestions besides lowering ourselves to barbarism too?

Thanks for that sensible and interesting post, Dave.

You're not patronizing, you're not screaming, you're not cocksure of anything, you don't think that killing the killers is the solution to every problem (even in a case like this where the criminal is so obviously evil down to the marrow of his bones), you ask the relevant questions and you know there are no simple answers.

In other words you have a brain, a heart, and a sound combination in you of conviction and doubt. It's people like you who make me feel that remaining a member on this Forum is still worth it, but with your kind of approach, let me warn you, if I may, that you'll often feel very lonely on these premises ...

Cut those queer eyebrows out and for the sake of saying, he has not one once of honor to hold such weapon (if he wants to use such a weapon call on me and I'll have a go with him-no problem) in his hand...not that it is a real one..if it were..the girl would of lost part of her head. Anyway too much talk here (especially all this pretentious bravado) and not enough action...

Tattooed eyebrows shaped as wings/flames...he'll make a fine addition to the prison population...hope the other prisoners make him feel desired nightly, when in the shower, etc., for many years.

But really hope the young girl recovers soon and fully.

You right with his stupid wings / flames and his Hello Kitty doll (which being a tough guy I am sure he has) he will be welcomed in prison as one of the hard men boys. Little piece of cr*p that he is

Archived