BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon

A 19 year old "career criminal"

Yes, I wonder how much time he served b4 on counts of causing grevious harm???

Should get 30 years +++ for this one I hope.

....arrested twice before.....ever served a day......???

....standard sentencing....first offense....5 years.....subsequent offense....7 years....

.....unfortunately....some people ....for whatever imaginary reasons.....always think they know better than the rest of the world....

....guess the message he got the 2 previous times suggested 'it's okay to be a psycho and harm people at will'....

...actually....he thinks he is some demon or god......???

.....never have heard of any 'insane asylums' here in Thailand.....maybe that explains a lot......

how many more like that in udon?

my Thai wife says all over Thailand there are idiots on the road with large knives ...influenced by what they saw in TV soap opera's

I have always thought that is the case, I might add that they think they can get away with it as it is fantasy in their peanut brains just as the ghost scenes in soaps.

how many more like that in udon?

my Thai wife says all over Thailand there are idiots on the road with large knives ...influenced by what they saw in TV soap opera's

It is a mystery why they show so much violence on the soap operas.

Guns and shootings all over the place.

Crazy as it sets the norm as something normal.

You know how some time you're unlucky with a lemon car? that what ever you do it it's still

a shit car? well, so in this world, you also have lemon people, that what ever you do to ' repair and

reprogram' them, they're still a shit type of people that should be sent to the scrap heap and be scuttled

from society.....

Ok, let's hear your other principles, now ...

(for those who don't understand what I'm referring too, ezzra's profile quotes a famous Groucho Marx phrase : "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.")

If he is not jailed for decades and does another similar act then SHAME on the Thai judicial system! This idiot is obviously a slow learner, 20 or so years in jail might finally get through those thick eyebrows and even thicker skull.

What fugly tough-boy tattoos!!!

As ugly as Farang's belly-button tattoos.

This bloke looks like a real winner.

Pfffff...

Great target for a lump of lead.

Is it really getting worse here or is there just more publicity? I'm inclined to think the former and not just in the LoS.

Too much cultural Thainess in the buggers youth?

Lock him up and throw away the key - for good!

Lol .... A career criminal... More like a career idiot. By the time he gets out of prison for this(assuming he doesn't get a handsmack instead), there shouldn't be much of his career left(unless he becomes an eyebrow make-up artist I guess)

From the pictures I can see he is an idiot as wall as a thug. Those eyebrow tattoos are

amongst the very worst I have ever seen. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

One junk of the failed educational system in Thailand!

I'd blame his parents, if he even had any, and their parents, and theirs, etc, etc. Nothing to do with the educational system in TH, but more with society as a whole.

Kids like this don't become psychopaths for no reason. Perhaps we can make a change if we can discover the real reasons and then change those reasons at the root.

By hanging this kid high we are only punishing him for his parents sins. What a world. We can barely say that a 19 year old is responsible, can we?

When I was 19 I was still living at home and just left puberty. Nine-teen.....still a teenager maybe?

How my son of 4 turns out in 15 years time is mostly my responsibility, nobody else's.

I recognize this kid for what he is but why do we always try to fight violence with violence. It's been proven not to be the solution, in any society.

I also don't have any other solution besides ridding the world of money, but that's not an option for many people so I don't know either. I just know we shouldn't hang this kid high, something doesn't feel right.

I'm not writing this in the nineteen year old's defense because when I first read this story I felt a huge anger inside and wanted to punish him in many bad ways but after I calmed down I realized that all the hang em high comments are by angry people who also don't know. If society was a just place this sort of crimes would be far and in between, that's simple science. What to do with these people? Any other suggestions besides lowering ourselves to barbarism too?