Vicious thug misses his target causing grievous harm to five year old girl in Udon

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One junk of the failed educational system in Thailand!

I'd blame his parents, if he even had any, and their parents, and theirs, etc, etc. Nothing to do with the educational system in TH, but more with society as a whole.

Kids like this don't become psychopaths for no reason. Perhaps we can make a change if we can discover the real reasons and then change those reasons at the root.

By hanging this kid high we are only punishing him for his parents sins. What a world. We can barely say that a 19 year old is responsible, can we?

When I was 19 I was still living at home and just left puberty. Nine-teen.....still a teenager maybe?

How my son of 4 turns out in 15 years time is mostly my responsibility, nobody else's.

I recognize this kid for what he is but why do we always try to fight violence with violence. It's been proven not to be the solution, in any society.

I also don't have any other solution besides ridding the world of money, but that's not an option for many people so I don't know either. I just know we shouldn't hang this kid high, something doesn't feel right.

I'm not writing this in the nineteen year old's defense because when I first read this story I felt a huge anger inside and wanted to punish him in many bad ways but after I calmed down I realized that all the hang em high comments are by angry people who also don't know. If society was a just place this sort of crimes would be far and in between, that's simple science. What to do with these people? Any other suggestions besides lowering ourselves to barbarism too?

Thanks for that sensible and interesting post, Dave.

You're not patronizing, you're not screaming, you're not cocksure of anything, you don't think that killing the killers is the solution to every problem (even in a case like this where the criminal is so obviously evil down to the marrow of his bones), you ask the relevant questions and you know there are no simple answers.

In other words you have a brain, a heart, and a sound combination in you of conviction and doubt. It's people like you who make me feel that remaining a member on this Forum is still worth it, but with your kind of approach, let me warn you, if I may, that you'll often feel very lonely on these premises ...

Thanks a lot for your kind words Yann. It is indeed more lonely here than back home. I think this has mostly to do with the type of farang that 'settles' here. Back home it's easier to find like minded people on the same level. Here you'll be lucky to have a conversation that goes past the footy scores and who is buying the next round.

Good luck Yann and be careful out there

I'd blame his parents, if he even had any, and their parents, and theirs, etc, etc. Nothing to do with the educational system in TH, but more with society as a whole.

Kids like this don't become psychopaths for no reason. Perhaps we can make a change if we can discover the real reasons and then change those reasons at the root.

By hanging this kid high we are only punishing him for his parents sins. What a world. We can barely say that a 19 year old is responsible, can we?

When I was 19 I was still living at home and just left puberty. Nine-teen.....still a teenager maybe?

How my son of 4 turns out in 15 years time is mostly my responsibility, nobody else's.

I recognize this kid for what he is but why do we always try to fight violence with violence. It's been proven not to be the solution, in any society.

I also don't have any other solution besides ridding the world of money, but that's not an option for many people so I don't know either. I just know we shouldn't hang this kid high, something doesn't feel right.

I'm not writing this in the nineteen year old's defense because when I first read this story I felt a huge anger inside and wanted to punish him in many bad ways but after I calmed down I realized that all the hang em high comments are by angry people who also don't know. If society was a just place this sort of crimes would be far and in between, that's simple science. What to do with these people? Any other suggestions besides lowering ourselves to barbarism too?

Gee, poor you at 19. When I was 19, I was dodging bullets and mortar shells in Vietnam, and wondering if I would be alive to see the sun come up the next morning.

555! I guess that song was about you. thumbsup.gif Sorry to hear that you were cannon fodder for Kissinger, Johnson and the other masters of your country back then. At least you survived.

https://youtu.be/b3LdMAqUMnM

Alternatively give him to the childs family for a few hours and I am sure justice will be served.

Poor little girl.

Let the parents of the child kill him slowly.

Read the OP again, first paragraph.

He is the father of the injured child.

NO! you read it again. Your comprehension is not very good is it ! rolleyes.gif

Gee, poor you at 19. When I was 19, I was dodging bullets and mortar shells in Vietnam, and wondering if I would be alive to see the sun come up the next morning.

Lucky you, must have been real tough. in Korea in winter we did'nt get any sun in the morning, only more bloody snow and freezing winds. rolleyes.gif

Thailand seems to become the land of the vicious thug ! Spoiled rotten from birth, they think they can do whatever they like sad.png Thank God the ladies are nice smile.png

I agree, observed this behaviour in the male gender here often. I keep thinking, the Thai national females simply put up with the arrogant juvenile males through necessity and expectation only - is why the influx in gay woman; limited good men (or fairy tale) availability. The trend that farang only 'go' with bar girls is slipping.

Many thanks Roomuck, it was'nt that I wanted to like myself I just did not understand why I could not see this button.

However I am fully appraised of the situation now and realise that others can see it and are able if they so wish to Click it or not

Thank you again my fellow T/V er enlightenment is the joy of life.

I hope someone can come up with a crowd fund setup to help this young girl. The best she can expect is to be stitched up in the crudest fashion without any thought to her future well being and how she will look.

There is no provision in the Thai government system "shame on them " for the victims of heinous crimes and the injuries both physical and mental that they receive and suffer from for the rest of their lives

"Thinkorn Thetnork,22, and his wife Orasa Sukrikhan, 20 who were out on their motorbike with five year old daughter Oraya"

Which means she was only 14 years old when she got pregnant and 15 when she delivered the baby, my god !

"Thinkorn Thetnork,22, and his wife Orasa Sukrikhan, 20 who were out on their motorbike with five year old daughter Oraya"

Which means she was only 14 years old when she got pregnant and 15 when she delivered the baby, my god !

Yep, seems like your God wasn't there when all this happened.

By the way, kids having kids happens all the time and everywhere in rural Thailand.

It all has to do with the extremely low level of education, and one can't help but wonder how and why a country which long ago left the ranks of the Third World still provides an education system worthy of the Fourth.

Behind every effect there is always a cause, and to find it we just need to ask ourselves who in this country benefits from this situation.

Yep, seems like your God wasn't there when all this happened.

Ha ha, nice 1 !

Actually, I'm a convinced atheist and it was just a way of expression, wanted to write something else completely, something more strong and expletive but I am bound by the rules of this forum.

Definitely an advert for everyone to be wearing a crash helmet while riding a motorcycle hope the little girl gets over her shocking ordeal and that the thug gets his 500 Baht fine and told never to do that again or else.

I imagine you must have done some intense traveling to make that statement. i actually have never come across anyone of that ilk in 7 years. guess i must hang with a different sort of balless oxygen thief

Another oxygen thief,the place is overwhelmed with them.

The whole country is. No balls but want to act tough

the young mother would fit in well at the social security office in my home city in australia, only thing she lacks is 3 other children to other males.

not being a thainess apologist, but most who work in front line services, in the west, would say the crims are getting younger, dumber and more violent.

nasty parasites, with no fear of the police or jail, it is part of future.

i hope the little girl recovers, on the other hand, it might be her future, as her father/family may be part of the criminal under class.

Archived