A reason to visit Sisaket.....

lostinisaan

Sabai Dee Boo?

The kind owner of Livin' in the Past in Sisaket just informed me that all TVF members will have free Erdinger Hefeweissbeer tomorrow, starting at 9 am. But it even gets better, the first twenty five members will also receive two Bratwurst with home feet stamped Sauerkraut for free.

Please be aware that there's no limit for beer and you can drink as many beers as you can.

All you have to do is to proof that you're really a member of this forum.All you need to do is to sign in and show the owner one of your posts.

I guess this website and the brewery Erdinger/ Munich are sponsoring this outstanding idea and it seems to be great to get some of these honorable TVF members together, who usually have their keyboard fights on daily basis.

The place is near the police station, very easy to find. There's also plenty of free ice cream for your kids available. Thanks a lot to Erdinger and to the owner of this website. -wai2.gif

I hope this promotion heads north around 300 kms then the rest of Isaan can get their fill.

I'm trying to imagine the keyboard battles following so many heads full of free beer. burp.gif

I can get you in touch with the headmaster of Erdinger Brauerei/Munich. Of course are they trying to get as many customers as possible.

Through some changes in import tax, which makes German beer a lot cheaper, there's light at the end of the tunnel to enjoy a dark Hefeweizen every day for not much more than an ordinary Chang beer.

Please see image what will wait for you tomorrow. I mean promotion was never cheap. It's like these drug dealers, first shots free and then they make the big money.

Please page me for more details.

P.S. Of course will the beer served with the original glasses. Some good looking brewery assistants will show you how to get your satisfaction pure.

post-158336-0-97515300-1459422852_thumb.

Archived