Thai Labor Ministry finds jobs for over 180,000 people in past six months

webfact

Labor Ministry finds jobs for over 180,000 people in past six months

BANGKOK, 1 April 2016 (NNT) – Ministry of Labor spokesman Theeraphol Khunmuang quoted the Department of Employment as saying the Smart Job Centers and Employment Offices nationwide had found jobs for 189,030 people or an average of over 31,000 people monthly which generated an average income of about 283 million baht per month during 2016's past six months.

During October 2015 - February 2016, 936 jobs had been provided for disabled people, 918 of whom or 98 percent having been employed through the service of the Ministry of Labor.

The Labor Ministry spokesman said the general public and students who are unemployed and looking for a job or a career guidance can contact Smart Job Centers and employment offices nationwide or call Hotline 1694.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-04-01 footer_n.gif

Superb... if 31.000 people generate an income of 283mio per month then ther monthly average income is 9130THB.

Enough to rent a 10sqm apartment room with shared toilets and daily Mama Soup rations...

Not necessarily true! You are using foreigners expectations for renting. It is not difficult to find a place for 2000 a month. How do you most of these people buy cars or iPhone or other expensive things?

They don't have a 4000 baht electric bill like us or a 3000 a month food bill.

I remember when I met my wife after she had just finished college. She ate well and had a room with her own bath. Paid 1500 a month for it.

Superb... if 31.000 people generate an income of 283mio per month then ther monthly average income is 9130THB.

Enough to rent a 10sqm apartment room with shared toilets and daily Mama Soup rations...

Not necessarily true! You are using foreigners expectations for renting. It is not difficult to find a place for 2000 a month. How do you most of these people buy cars or iPhone or other expensive things?

They don't have a 4000 baht electric bill like us or a 3000 a month food bill.

I remember when I met my wife after she had just finished college. She ate well and had a room with her own bath. Paid 1500 a month for it.

Yes, this is what I ment with the apartment and shared toilets. I know how the majority of Bangkoks workong class is living. 1500-2000baht in a small room sometimes even without a window and shared toilets and showers. Then send money back to the family, pay off the motorbike and the rest goes to go food... this is it... my

I am sure that it was recently reported that there was no unemployment issue in Thailand, in fact I think they said the lowest unemployment rate in ASEAN.

Although I don't know how anyone would know the numbers as so many in the country are working on farms, and there would be no data generated to say who was employed and who wasn't.

I don't know about stats,or percentages.I cant work out the number's like you guys,and I'm very impressed with your abilities to calculate the money side of thing's You must all be geniuses.

All i know that 180,000 jobs in 6 months sounds like a spin to me.I simply do not believe the truth of this.

It seems like another load of balderdash to give hope to the people of this country,and to impress us foreigners.

In fact,i would love to know of another country can make such a claim,when countries like the Uk cant find 180 jobs in 12 month's

The trick in the UK now,is to give people early retirement,according to the date you were born.It's a clever spin because it wipes millions every year off of the unemployed list.But does not alter the amount of benefits being paid.It's a political, 'look what we have done' scam.

I don't know about stats,or percentages.I cant work out the number's like you guys,and I'm very impressed with your abilities to calculate the money side of thing's You must all be geniuses.

All i know that 180,000 jobs in 6 months sounds like a spin to me.I simply do not believe the truth of this.

It seems like another load of balderdash to give hope to the people of this country,and to impress us foreigners.

In fact,i would love to know of another country can make such a claim,when countries like the Uk cant find 180 jobs in 12 month's

The trick in the UK now,is to give people early retirement,according to the date you were born.It's a clever spin because it wipes millions every year off of the unemployed list.But does not alter the amount of benefits being paid.It's a political, 'look what we have done' scam.

Also known as "retirement". It works for me.

Archived