Thai drinks seller shows the milk of human kindness to tourists in distress

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he'd been there to help if it was a car full of dudes?

The point is he helped a tourist and that is to be commended. Stop trying to pull every decent act down

A timely quote from 1893. A do-good-ers code? What possibly could some skeptics say? watch this space?;-

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.”

"What the world needs now is love sweet love etc".guitar.gif Good on ya; Thai drink vendor. wai.gif

TAT promotion? It's hilarious

If nothing good to say why not <deleted>

Agree, a Thai helping a tourist changing a flat tyre should be world news. He should get nothing less then knighthood from the British queen

Where is CNN when you need them.

Ahhh, bless em. It's so rare these days that someone helps someone else, that it's indeed world news. And when a Thai helps a tourist 'selflessly' the cameras are all ready to show the rest of the world that TH is indeed all smiles. It's disgusting but funny at the same time. Anyone who fails to see this obviously has his head stuck in the sand

TAT promotion? It's hilarious

If nothing good to say why not <deleted>

Sorry for bursting your little fantasy bubble but anyone can see that this is TH promotion, except the countryside apologists of course. Those guys are still stuck in 2000 clap2.gif

Kind of him and for sure it was appreciated.....

yes a kind concerning soul. About winning people for the kingdom....you must be naive to believe that, Do you get medals for what you are supposed to normally do in Thailand.

Thats the impression I get by the article. No it was a good deed. good on him. Why I take this stand. because in Europe, a police car would have pulled up, AA could be contacted and you have citizens who do the same. So stop this TOT plug in.... not worth more than what was done as normal. Great job...thats all. Any more will only put flags and a shrine on the spot or turn the place to Rescue Station. Deed done, people helped on their way.

Farangs do help to screw them. gigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif But unfortunately we are not good enough to make the news, because we are not Thai's. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Your tight nuts could easily make the news. But only if you develop a little bit more self esteem. facepalm.gif

gigglem.gif

I guess NextStationBangkok doesn't read any news, otherwise he would have read about farangs/caucasians cleaning up rubbish and help cleaning Thai beaches etc. whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifcoffee1.gif

• 1 month later...

Step back and think about it. The guy obviously did it form his kind heart. It will just be TAT trying to spin bullshit. This is no fault of the kind Thai guy. If you find the need to bag some one then bag the jerks who used this story to push their barrow. Not the decent Thai man.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived