Body of foreigner found in sports bag dumped in Bangkok canal

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need for the TV detectives on this one boys.

Here we go, I've got this one: OD on Dairy Milk, punched himself all over, climbed into the sports bag and launched himself into the river.

+1

??

........outdo anyone.....they will do you in.....

...no 'sense of fair play'.........

....just 'beat the other party in any way...at all costs'....

...and this applies to 'affairs of the heart' as well.....

....another thing....again.......'born in Thailand' should make one Thai....regardless of looks..... or parentage....???

How many of these " body in canal" murders in BKK are ever solved? Very few. Maybe thats why the perps use it.

Good way to eliminate evidence though!......

But in sayin that...I think fingerprints could be found at many crime scenes,and cases would still not be solvedfacepalm.gif

Comments concerning this issue by all the involved investigating parties have not as yet ruled out that the deceased may have had a violent attack of ,''St Vitus Dance''' whilst attempting a ''Harry Houdini escapologist feat from a secured escape proof bag whilst holding either a knife, meat cleaver, sword or a similar sharp object etc as an escape aid.

Thus the injuries were in fact self inflicted' the verdict being un- premeditated suicide, or ''Accidental Death.''whistling.gif

Comments ridiculing the manner of death are humourous because;

A) the deceased is not Caucasian,

B ) the poster is insensitive,

C) it facilitates a facetious jab at police,

D) all of the above.

A few days ago it was a Senegalese man and now an Indian man found in the khlongs. I would be amazed if RTP will come up with anything substantial that could give some sort of closure for the families

May the victims RIP.

It seems the farangs like high rises, I guess the others like canals.

"Police say one line of inquiry is that the man was murdered due a conflict over a business dealing or property purchase."

And they came to this conclusion because...?

And you came to the conclusion that it was a "conclusion" because...?

When it is just one line of enquiry doesn't that mean it is just one line of enquiry?

"Police say one line of inquiry is that the man was murdered due a conflict over a business dealing or property purchase."

When it is just one line of enquiry doesn't that mean it is just one line of enquiry?

I came to no conclusion, I asked a question.

You see unlike you, who sees the need to defend all things Thai, no matter what, I wonder about why the BIB feel the need to come up with the same old BS theories based on nothing but guess work and then announce these BS conjectures to the press.

........outdo anyone.....they will do you in.....

...no 'sense of fair play'.........

....just 'beat the other party in any way...at all costs'....

...and this applies to 'affairs of the heart' as well.....

....another thing....again.......'born in Thailand' should make one Thai....regardless of looks..... or parentage....???

Your bizarre gobbledeegook has reached a new peak.

You see unlike you, who sees the need to defend all things Thai, no matter what, I wonder about why the BIB feel the need to come up with the same old BS theories based on nothing but guess work and then announce these BS conjectures to the press.

Neither did the police come to a conclusion but you concluded that they did, you said so.

I'm glad that you appreciate my support for common sense as opposed to your blind denigration of all things Thai.

What makes you suggest that what the reporter wrote was a "BS theory based on nothing but guesswork"? The police are under no obligation to disclose to Thaivisa members their reasons for their suspicions regardless of how much help those posters could be to the investigation. Perhaps there was some evidence in the bag that they haven't told you about yet?

To think people still see Thailand as 'safe' is beyond me. facepalm.gif

Do they ?

Well when it was announced as ranked as one dangerous tourist destination, most TV posters claimed it was one of the safest place...

It might not be Mexico and its kidnapping, but you have to admit the body counts are baffling.

These days you don't have a week without a farangs horrific death.

thailand is safe, if

1 you stick to the tourist areas,

2 you dont engage in any business,

3 you only rent everything

4 you dont get involved with a thai woman.

5 be calm at all times, if you are aggressive when you drink or are involved in any sort of conflict then thailand is not for you.

6 if you get scammed, laugh it off, it was your fault for putting yourself in that situation in the first place.

i have done 10 years here and have been scammed a few times but i laugh it off. stick to these rules and thailand is as safe as my home country of new zealand.

Neither did the police come to a conclusion but you concluded that they did, you said so.

I'm glad that you appreciate my support for common sense as opposed to your blind denigration of all things Thai.

What makes you suggest that what the reporter wrote was a "BS theory based on nothing but guesswork"? The police are under no obligation to disclose to Thaivisa members their reasons for their suspicions regardless of how much help those posters could be to the investigation. Perhaps there was some evidence in the bag that they haven't told you about yet?

The police make the same BS guesses on all occasions and feed them to the press, why is beyond me, but they do it all the time.. If they had any level of competence they would not do so.

I don't denigrate blindly, I point out stupidity when I see it. You on the other hand are as bad as anyone who sees nothing but bad, as you see nothing but good.

I should contact my ex and thank her for not killing me.

That's why you should keep the GF allowance within reason and nothing left for savings. No money, no hit and no lawyer to screw you around.

As for the rest of the comments, I think some folks underestimate the competence of the Royal Thai Police.

And it's true, Thailand is not the safest place in the world compared to 20 years ago, but then again, it's not so hard to avoid problems.

Cheers

They have a clue to follow up that involves a property deal. They have reached no conclusion, nor offered one. You are making a conclusion based on this;

based on nothing but guess work

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

birmingham

Do they ?

Well when it was announced as ranked as one dangerous tourist destination, most TV posters claimed it was one of the safest place...

It might not be Mexico and its kidnapping, but you have to admit the body counts are baffling.

These days you don't have a week without a farangs horrific death.

If you read the local newspapers from the UK, instead of the National ones, everyday you will find a lot more crime than here.

Shootings, stabbings, rapes, other sexual attacks, race attacks, youth gang fights, the list goes on, and, yes, almost every day.

Try it sometime, Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News, Glasgow Herald, Birmingham Mail, South Wales Echo, Bristol Post, Evening Standard, (London), Newcastle Chronicle, Belfast Telegraph. And that is all before you start reading the newspapers from the smaller cities and towns.

They have a clue to follow up that involves a property deal. They have reached no conclusion, nor offered one. You are making a conclusion based on this;

based on nothing but guess work

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

No, damned if they do.

If no theory or still investigating then keep quiet.

I should contact my ex and thank her for not killing me.

That's why you should keep the GF allowance within reason and nothing left for savings. No money, no hit and no lawyer to screw you around.

As for the rest of the comments, I think some folks underestimate the competence of the Royal Thai Police.

And it's true, Thailand is not the safest place in the world compared to 20 years ago, but then again, it's not so hard to avoid problems.

Cheers

That is if you have paid for girlfriends with dodgy backgrounds. Better to get yourself a gf with a job.to assume we are all like you is insulting.

Police reported 'no signs of a struggle'

He was packaging himself to mail himself back to India as he was too tight to pay the airfare.

He was struggling to zip up the last bit of the bag and he fell into the klong bruising himself all over on the way down.

Death by misadventure.

Perhaps he hadn't thought through how he was going to get to the post office once he was zipped into the bag!

Happy you are getting some amusement from someone's horrific death. His family could week be reading this.

Archived