BANGKOK 20 April 2019 01:17

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top man

I'm trying to put a picture to my profile. Please could you advise how.

Click on your name to get access to everything

Click on Edit my Profile at top right

Click on add photo or whatever it says without photo

Follow directions.

Remember it will take some time before photo change will appear - could take a long time depending your IP servers.

Many thanks. But I still can't do . I've tried everything but thanks for your help.

What is the problem you haveing having when you try to add the photo.

What is the problem you haveing having when you try to add the photo.

I click on name but nothing happens, I've tried everything.

At the top left of screen on your post your name appears - click anywhere on Top man to get to your profile page.

At the top left of screen on your post your name appears - click anywhere on Top man to get to your profile page.

I've done that, I can go to my profile page, where posts member since, etc, and I can't get nothing else, if I press top left then change password or update email comes up . honestly iv tried everything.

I've done that, I can go to my profile page, where posts member since, etc, and I can't get nothing else, if I press top left then change password or update email comes up . honestly iv tried everything.
next to my name there is a little green spot, I don't know if that means anything?

On the right side of that members page should be "Edit my profile". You click on that to add photos and provide information about yourself.

Click on your avatar or your name in this topic, you will enter your profile. Top right of page, Edit my Profile. Then Change My Photo.

post-566-0-96182800-1459755730_thumb.jpg

post-566-0-91396600-1459755737_thumb.jpg

Click on your avatar or your name in this topic, you will enter your profile. Top right of page, Edit my Profile. Then Change My Photo.

attachicon.gifTop Right.JPG

attachicon.gifPhoto.JPG

I really appreciate all the help your trying to give me, but I've tried everything. Is it maybe I can't change with a smart phone? But honestly chaps I have not stopped trying. Many thanks for all the help.

Thank you for mentioning that you are trying to do this on a smartphone. This makes it an entirely different story. I'm not sure it is possible, as I have never tried it. Let's see if anybody has ever done it.

Moved this topic from Forum Support Desk to Android and iOS App Support.

Are you using the ThaiVisa Connect app?

Are you using an Android phone or an iPhone?

Are you using the ThaiVisa Connect app?

Are you using an Android phone or an iPhone?

I'm so sorry, yes I'm using thai visa connect, and I have a Samsung s3.many thanks.