BANGKOK 26 April 2019 23:00

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top man

Are you using the ThaiVisa Connect app?

Are you using an Android phone or an iPhone?

I'm so sorry, yes I'm using thai visa connect, and I have a Samsung s3.many thanks.

I went through the TV app and see no option for photo. Only profile options that can be changed appears to be Change Password and Update Email. You will need to open TV with your Android browser to do it.

Depending on where the picture you want to use is stored you can still upload it with your phone, but not from the app.

Go to ThaiVisa.com/forum with your browser.

post-21260-14597818681344_thumb.jpg

If this does not automatically open the full browser, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on

post-21260-14597821997364_thumb.jpg

On the new page that comes up on the screen, tap on "Sign in" near the top right of the screen, log in, and follow the guidance given for PC users earlier in this topic.

When you arrive at the point where you can upload a picture, you are given various options. Click on "Choose file" and some more options pop up :

post-21260-1459783265228_thumb.jpg

Clicking on 'Documents' lets you select an image directly from your albums (images), your photo gallery (photos), your Google Drive, etc.

Have fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing your avatar.

Depending on where the picture you want to use is stored you can still upload it with your phone, but not from the app.

attachicon.gif1459781867654.jpg

If this does not automatically open the full browser, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on

attachicon.gif1459782199269.jpg

On the new page that comes up on the screen, tap on "Sign in" near the top right of the screen, log in, and follow the guidance given for PC users earlier in this topic.

When you arrive at the point where you can upload a picture, you are given various options. Click on "Choose file" and some more options pop up :

attachicon.gif1459783264289.jpg

Clicking on 'Documents' lets you select an image directly from your albums (images), your photo gallery (photos), your Google Drive, etc.

I really appreciate your help, honestly I do but I cannot still do this.as I said before, I've tried everything. What I will do now is invest in a computer. With my knowhow you know that will be fun. Lol.once again many thanks.

To all the people that tried to help me, I truly appreciate it, but just been in to a mobile shop and they said it can't be done. Many thanks to you all.

I really appreciate your help, honestly I do but I cannot still do this.as I said before, I've tried everything. What I will do now is invest in a computer. With my knowhow you know that will be fun. Lol.once again many thanks.
I love you, I think I've done it, sitting in a bsr on my own and people telling me it can't be done. Thank you so much.

I love you, I think I've done it, sitting in a bsr on my own and people telling me it can't be done. Thank you so much.
3 days trying to do this, can you believe it, what an idiot I am.

Congratulations!

You are living proof of something I have been holding true for decades: with the right motivation, a person is capable of achieving more than he gives himself credit for.

That's quite a bike there, in your avatar. 500 cc?

Congratulations!

You are living proof of something I have been holding true for decades: with the right motivation, a person is capable of achieving more than he gives himself credit for.

hi ya. The problem is a child could of done it quicker, and the bike is a 150cc.once again many thanks.