Jealous arguments see three dead in Suphan Buri in one night

webfact

Jealous arguments see three dead in Suphan Buri in one night
Thaivisa Reporters

sp.jpg
Image: Thairath

SUPHAN BURI:-- A busy night for cops in downtown Suphan Buri, central Thailand, saw three people dead in two separate domestic disputes on Sunday. In both it appears jealous husbands murdered their wives for seeing younger men, reports Thaivisa News.

In the first a 64 year old man took insect killer to escape the consequences after battering his wife over the head with a shovel. In the second a jealous husband is charged with stabbing his naked wife 20 times before fleeing the scene.

Just after midnight local police were called to a rented room where outside they found a 54 year old woman identified only as "Waew" lying in a pool of blood with massive head wounds. A bloodstained shovel was found nearby.

Next to her was the shallow breathing body of her husband Thongterm Thongkampa, 64, with an upturned bottle of insect killer beside him. He was taken to hospital but died soon after.

Neighbours said that the couple were always arguing about infidelity with the husband claiming a younger man was visiting his wife.

In the second brutal slaying of the night just hours later police arrived at a house to find a woman identified as "Em", 25, naked and stabbed 20 times in a bedroom.

Police soon found the husband "Wit",34, who had earlier fled the scene. He gave evidence to police admitting that he had taken a knife to his wife over a jealous argument about a younger man.

He was remanded in custody while a knife resembling a machete was taken as evidence.

Investigations continue in both cases.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-04

While this is sickening, I find the constant reference to this being a 'Thai" phenomenon ridiculous.

"The number of American troops killed in Afghanistan and Iraq between 2001 and 2012 was 6,488. The number of American women who were murdered by current or ex male partners during that time was 11,766. That’s nearly double the amount of casualties lost during war."

I'll post the latest figures when I find them and also those for the UK and Oz...don't want to be biased now do I.

What's with Thais and their short fuses. Just this edition of TV has 4 dead due to short fuses. Low IQ and no fear of consequences leads to this every time. Sorry for generalising as there are some extremely intelligent Thais but certainly the minority. I feel sorry for this nation for where it is heading. Get rid of this face bullshit and many of these crimes would not happen. Could just walk away and find another pretty to enjoy the company of.

What's with Thais and their short fuses. Just this edition of TV has 4 dead due to short fuses. Low IQ and no fear of consequences leads to this every time. Sorry for generalising as there are some extremely intelligent Thais but certainly the minority. I feel sorry for this nation for where it is heading. Get rid of this face bullshit and many of these crimes would not happen. Could just walk away and find another pretty to enjoy the company of.

Re no fear of consequences, I've often wondered if it's 'no fear' 'no thought of' 'no regard to' consequences.

When younger, a slap on the ear from my Dad , won't tell you how often, was part of my learning curve along with seeing others at school, home etc learning what happens when you step outside the lines.

The cowardice is linked to deference. They only ever seem to kill weaker or socially inferior people to themselves, which is why it seems that this is allowed to continue. The upper classes simply don't care remotely about the lower classes as they're very obviously just pleased not to be like them and will do anything to stay separate from them. The thicko middle class copy this and take it to a new extreme whether they be better or not. It's a mess that won't get sorted any time soon.

IQ is a thing but it's not a constant. The only constant that I can link to it is that if you don't do anything to better yourself, you and any offspring or linked future generations will continue to be of low IQ.

Does anyone know if it's Thais who have low IQs or just all of the people who're racially from all of the SEA region? I don't know enough to judge properly in terms of the others, but they definitely don't seem to be as stupid whenever I find them.

Archived