Headless corpse washes up on Trat beach - police expect murder of foreigner

webfact

At least the little kid on the sidecar gets a good look, well done 'mother'...

You will see that in Thailand, people want their children to see death as death is a part of life as Buddha said, no part of life should be hidden. In truth, in the West, we are terrified to see something, only to see it, it's not actually something to be afraid of, dead people don't hurt us, but through the detachment of hiding from death our whole lives we develop a great fear, it is really just fear of the unknown and once you have seen a few dead people the fear goes away.

I don't think a murder victim, headless, armless,and has been decomposing for a month at sea is worth showing anybody! certainly not children! (pictulated photo's) I can see two juveniles in the photo. It must be those Cambodians again!

I'm not scared of the dozen or so dead people I've tried to help or handled, I just prey and shed a tear....... ( I'm not in the rescue service)

Neither do I and it is certainly not something I want my kids to see, I was just providing an explanation as to why some Thai's do not hide the gruesome from their children, which due to this religiously motivated ideology.

I am really not able to understand this without a picture of at least two policeman and perhaps the guy that found the body pointing at it.

Pointing is for criminals, it is a way to plead guilty to a crime at the first instance.

Not.

I am really not able to understand this without a picture of at least two policeman and perhaps the guy that found the body pointing at it.

Pointing is for criminals, it is a way to plead guilty to a crime at the first instance.

Not.

Well, it certainly is used that way, perhaps it is also used in other ways as well, perhaps you can shed some light on this Eddie?

Not.

Well, it certainly is used that way, perhaps it is also used in other ways as well, perhaps you can shed some light on this Eddie?

It is often the victims pointing at the accused.

Not.

It is often the victims pointing at the accused.

Ah yes, you are right, again for the court, evidence of a positive ID. Regardless, I think you will find it is never for the readers of newspapers benefit.

Archived