Amazon Firestick by Kodi

jamie2009

My daughter has bought an Amazon Firestick by Kodi fully loaded from EBay in the UK, if I buy one will it work in Thailand, there are a few advertised on EBay. Com who will deliver to Thailand albeit at £25 postage.

It just means they've chucked a load of addons onto it.

OP just buy one and use Google to set it up yourself.

Amazon have just released an update that lets you sideload Kodi and put it on the homescreen.

Your daughter has been lied to by one of these scammers. Kodi DOES NOT load anything.

Hardly scammers

They send you the fire stick with their own builds on it.

Handy for anyone who does not know or understand

And thats the illegal part of it all.

There is plenty of legal ones to choose from,

Builds tend to decay very quickly. Which is why I recommend people spend a little time learning:

It's not that difficult, there are lots of step by steps on Youtube, etc., and you're going to have to learn about it sooner or later.

There is plenty of legal ones to choose from,

Builds tend to decay very quickly. Which is why I recommend people spend a little time learning:

It's not that difficult, there are lots of step by steps on Youtube, etc., and you're going to have to learn about it sooner or later.

Right. Avoiding the learning curve at purchase time doesn't mean you're going to avoid it at all.. it's just a matter of time. Better to just accept this reality, buy an original, unadulterated FireTV stick/box and learn how to sideload apk's.

Archived