Ratchaburi man accused of drugging and raping his own daughter

webfact

Ratchaburi man accused of drugging and raping his own daughter
Thaivisa Reporters

13.jpg
Image: Thairath

RATCHABURI:-- A Ratchaburi woman says her new husband forced his step daughter to take Ya Ba then raped her. Following this she claimed that the 46 year old man then send the lair a threatening video.

Unable to take the abuse any longer the mother called in local police Tuesday who along with village elders arrested the stepfather. He denies everything.

The family members have been referred to as "Daeng", the mother, 42, her husband "Boy" and the daughter "A" just 13.

Mum said that she went out to work as normal leaving her daughter at home with Boy. When she got back she saw that something was very wrong with A. "She told me that she had been raped many times before and had been forced to take drugs. I took her away out of the house."

But, according to her claims, the abuse did not stop there. Boy, she said, sent a video message threatening them. Unable to take it any longer and fearing for their safety the mother called in police who say they found 20 Ya Ba tablets hidden in the house.

Boy has denied all the claims. The case continues to be investigated.

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-06

Hope this is a domestic just gone awry,

Man needs testicles nailed to a board and made to walk around the village

if this is proven. just don't know anymore with yabba users / suppliers,

sick world

....how many sick....similar situations.....

...I once taught a class where 90% of the children lived in 'broken families'........with 'others'.....

...the 'pretending that everything is great'.......has to stop....

Many mothers in the animal kingdom take their babies away from their father to raise them...because the father can not be trusted to behave himself around their young...

Thailand may need to adopt this practice for the preservation of the innocence of their young children...especially their young females...

Hopefully he will be on the receiving end shortly...

Thai men have a remarkable ability to accept no responsibility for their actions whatsoever ... And who is to blame for that... The mothers... Any trip around the supermarkets will demonstrate this in action... Female kids ..sweet and cute... Male kids ...out of control and little shits...

Boys will be boys. But Dang, mum might have noticed a problem A bit earlier, or even gone to the police immediately.

And stupid will be stupid. As if you actually know the details here.

This type of domestic rape is very common in the villages and usually "if" it is reported it will be to the village headman. At which point the guilty party will hand over money and all will be forgiven. Whether drugs or alcohol is involved is not so relevant. In Thailand they are often used as an excuse rather than a cause.

....how many sick....similar situations.....

...I once taught a class where 90% of the children lived in 'broken families'........with 'others'.....

...the 'pretending that everything is great'.......has to stop....

in a few words you nailed it.

dysfunctional parent or parents have a child.

one parent leaves, remaining parent, dysfunctional or not, meets another.

drugs,alcohol, poor coping skills, brand new significant other, children caught up in the dynamic.

not a thai trait but a human one.

victims galore, domestic/sexual violence, it is a cycle of horror.

Many mothers in the animal kingdom take their babies away from their father to raise them...because the father can not be trusted to behave himself around their young...

Thailand may need to adopt this practice for the preservation of the innocence of their young children...especially their young females...

This guy is not the girl's father. He is the girl's mother's boyfriend. Big difference. I wish people would stop using the word father to refer to someone's mother's new lover.

This guy is not the girl's father. He is the girl's mother's boyfriend. Big difference. I wish people would stop using the word father to refer to someone's mother's new lover.

"Forgive me Father...For I have Sinned!"

"Forgive me Father...For I have Sinned!"

“They are all innocent until proven guilty. But not in Thailand. he's a liar until proven honest.”The rape of a child is a violent act of contempt, not an expression of sexuality or affection

Hopefully he will be on the receiving end shortly...

Thai men have a remarkable ability to accept no responsibility for their actions whatsoever ... And who is to blame for that... The mothers... Any trip around the supermarkets will demonstrate this in action... Female kids ..sweet and cute... Male kids ...out of control and little shits...

My thoughts exactly. Seen it so many times.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived