90 days reporting

I have a one year visa and a permanent address in Thailand. Now I learned that hotels etc needs to report to Immigration Police all their foreign guests within 24 hours. If I leave Thailand and later on return to my home, do I have to report to Immigration Police within 24 hours ? Or is it like before, I report to Immigration Police 90 days after my entry to Thailand ?

You don't need to report to immigration on return to the country. The 90 day report resets to day 1 on the day you return.

It is very unlikely that immigration would want the owner/house-master of the property you live at to report your stay on your return, assuming a report has already been made and you haven't changed address.

• Like 1

You don't need to report to immigration on return to the country. The 90 day report resets to day 1 on the day you return.

It is very unlikely that immigration would want the owner/house-master of the property you live at to report your stay on your return, assuming a report has already been made and you haven't changed address.

I am waiting for a reply that answers OP;s question...

He is NOT talking bout going abroad so forget that..

Glegolo

Glegolo

What does "If I leave Thailand" mean then?

• Like 2

Glegolo

From the OP !

"If I leave Thailand and later on return to my home, do I have to report to Immigration Police within 24 hours ? Or is it like before, I report to Immigration Police 90 days after my entry to Thailand ?"

I have asked this before, but am currently not sure of the answer!

You can go up to 7 days late to get your next 90 day extension. Yes?

You cannon apply late for any extension of stay. You would be on an overstay if you did it.

Only 90 day reports of staying longer than 90 days in the country can be done up to 7 days late.

Glegolo

What does "If I leave Thailand" mean then?

Yes yo are right,, i was at fault and blind as a .....

thanks

Glegolo

• Like 2