BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Songkran poll: Have over half female revellers really been groped?

Groped or fondled? bah.gif

If it's not consensual, then there's no difference.

How many young ladies say they have because it's the done thing to say otherwise they aren't attractive enough for someone to want a handful ?

For #@$%'s sake.

60% of women claim to have been groped/molested,35% of the others wished they had also gigglem.gif

For @#$%'s sake.

I was groped in Pattaya, a very attractive young woman in a nurses uniform grabbed my "package" as I innocently walked by. I was devastated, cheapened, sullied, but I got over it and followed her into the bar.

There are people who exhibit a special kind of stupid....and they are posting on this thread.

I don't get what they're complaining about. I have to go through the airport to get groped.

Well I see no reason to doubt that statistic. After all 100% of all male tourists on vacation

in Thailand have been groped by a lady-boy, beer bar-girl or go-go girl while on vacation

in Thailand. whistling.gif

51.9 percent of respondents reported they had been sexually harassed during past Songkran, and for sure these 51.9 will attend to Songkran every next year.

I have always used Songkran as an opportunity to grope and fondle a sexy lady wearing skimpy clothes. My wife loves it when I do that to her unbeknownst to others rights next to us.

Please give me your GPS coordinates when you and the wifey are playing Songkran and maybe I could make it just as interesting for her as it does for you...lol

get dressed up in sexy clothes,wet T-shirt,get drunk and dance around with drunk men,what do you expect to happen

Crap ,,,they just love the attention and the feel of the grope/fondle as well,,, so my GF said,, I believe her thumbsup.gif

I remember several years ago on the big day in Pattaya walking with 3 ladies and 2 males from Third road to Second road where we intended to start playing songkran.

Between our start and arrival point each of the ladies had their tits touched at least twice by Thai males

They didn't make anything of it.