Thai business celebrities defend their names in Panama Paper scandal

webfact

They are squeeky clean the whole lot. How can anybody list their names, shame on them !!

Funny enough, you are right. The entities had to respect the laws of the jurisdiction in which they functioned, and surely they did.

Defamation in Thailand is a different thing, falls under Thai laws.

Wealthy Thais don't need offshore banks they have lots of their own that are only half full.

It's only stupid foreigners whose banks are full up that need them.

Even wealthy Thais that are 100% clean would not keep their money (or all their money) in the Thai banking system. Let's call it mistrust in the fair application of the law in Thailand or the banking system.

In a country living in complete denial of anyone with money ever doing anything wrong are we expecting anyone to actually own up to the reasons why they are on this list ? Are we expecting startling revelations in the National Media about the greed of the country's leaders and top business men ?

May as well move on to the next story of some low end scumbag in handcuffs sitting miserably in front of ten jovial 'Policemen', one with a firm hand on his shoulder while another points at a pair of sunglasses he stole. This sort of crap is the headline news in Thailand don't you know?

Am I the only one who don't have a offshore company in Panama? ermm.gif

Coke tried the old offshore game as well by buying up bottlers in Spain and somewhere else so they could move their "headquarters" to a low tax country. OBama has neatly put the ki bosh on these shenanigans. The jig is up. The 2 pharma companies broke off their 120 BILLION tax dodge as well and one paid the other 120 million dollars for their effort. Looks like Washington/Dodge has a new Sheriff in town. Long long overdue. Sadly the barn doors have been open wide for to long most of the scumbags have flown the coop. You may think your buying American but in reality maybe your not.

I was having a look at the list of 780 individuals (in Thailand) last night and it seems to me this list has been online since 2013. Goes back to as far as 2010, not 2015, and it's part of the previous Porticullus leak.

So it's not actually Panama papers.

With regards to Thailand the current Panama Papers has a much shorter list than these 780 entities from 2010. The aggregated Panama Papers data will not be released in full until May

Then listen to the porkers squeal.

Ahhhhh......the good old tried and trusted method of Deny. Deny. Deny, when caught.

A strong offence is a good defense. Nip it in the bud. Get out ahead of the story. Geeze I have been watching TV to much but I love Scandal the TV series.

.....such patriots.....

...do you expect them to confess......

...hope the military nabs them all......

...plundering their own country....

Yes ....... But whilst they are doing this , if they accidently catch prime minister Prayuth in their net they must let him go. He is just a small fish and the fact that he just sold some land for 600,000,000 baht to a shell company based in the BVI should not besmirch his shining armor in any way.

^ Rayk - well actually Pokemon is on the list in one of the links provided.

No great surprise, UK/Europe revels in being a world leader in money laundering, just look at football team owners around Europe. I remember being back in UK a few years ago with a mate in property sales, he was

amazed his current client, a Thai minister, could afford several million pounds for a London property purchase....not too many questions were asked.

Admiral Bannawit Kengrien, a P.A.D supporter corrupt?

http://prachatai.org/english/node/3179

So in using the same mentality Thaksin and his family are 100% corrupt as we know that they have had off shore company's set up!
The article doesn't even make mention of Thaksin or his family, but leave it to you to go to your usual Thaksin route.
The article is about off shore company's. So the link is offshore companies to hide assets and deals. There ya go. Wasn't difficult was it.

.....such patriots.....

Yes ....... But whilst they are doing this , if they accidently catch prime minister Prayuth in their net they must let him go. He is just a small fish and the fact that he just sold some land for 600,000,000 baht to a shell company based in the BVI should not besmirch his shining armor in any way.

He's not a saint I'm sure, but technically what you are describing there does not make sense to me.

So in using the same mentality Thaksin and his family are 100% corrupt as we know that they have had off shore company's set up!
The article doesn't even make mention of Thaksin or his family, but leave it to you to go to your usual Thaksin route.
The article is about off shore company's. So the link is offshore companies to hide assets and deals. There ya go. Wasn't difficult was it.

Is Thaksin or his family named in these papers? Maybe. But we don't know yet. But we can say with certainty that Admiral Bannawi is.

There ya go.

Just out of curiosity, what is it with your infatuation with the Shinawatra family.

Is Thaksin or his family named in these papers? Maybe. But we don't know yet. But we can say with certainty that Admiral Bannawi is.

There ya go.

Just out of curiosity, what is it with your infatuation with the Shinawatra family.

My infatuation! This coming from a reincarnation (I presume) The thing is we DON'T NEED to see Thaksin's name on this list because we already know he has set up off shore company's to facilitate dubious share dealings.. You must know that? I'm pretty certain that after that one coming to light he's been a bit more careful since. Especially with his mines in Zimbabwe etc!

.....such patriots.....

PPSSSSSST,,,,, errrr ummm sorry dude, but the military are also in this little cock up, so don't put to much faith in them to "nab" anyone other than "THE RED THUGS"Thaksin Thaksin Thaksin........ coz every one else named are innocent and "good people".........

Oiii Num Nut's (somchai) when do I get my fire wall so this stuff can be blocked just like China and Russia and we (the powerful and elite) don't have to worry about the plebs learning to much??????????

.....such patriots.....

Nab them? They can't/won't even nab some fat posh girl, Chalerm's son or the Red Bull heir for murder so these aren't going to be sweating today.......

Impossible, you know in nature dogs never bite bitches, same rules apply here!! thumbsup.gifwhistling.gifbah.gifwai.gif

He said he never opened a company to avoid taxes and was astonished to be among the blacklist, because anyway, he knows people so he never paid taxes, no need to open a company...

I believe that sentence to be absolutely correct , just needed to be a little cleared :)

Archived