Thai man kills buddy and leaves him for the dogs to eat

webfact

Thai man kills buddy and leaves him for the dogs to eat

lop.jpg
Image: INN

LOPBURI:-- A man attacked his drinking buddy with a pick axe then left him outside his house for the dogs to eat.

The decomposing body of Kawian Hormhuan, 41, was found outside a shack by police in the district of Patananikom in Lopburi Monday, reports INN.

The body had a head wound and there were signs of a struggle nearby. The body had been partly eaten by dogs.

The dead man's false teeth were found four metres from his body.

On the stoop of the shack in a corn field police found a man sitting nonchalantly identified only as Tawin. He initially denied involvement saying: "I don't know how long he has been lying there. I have been inside the house and I can't walk."

But he later admitted that he was a drinking buddy of the deceased man and had been angered when he found him stealing from him.

He said he attacked him with a pick axe used for breaking up hard ground and a knife. Those bloodstained items were found nearby and taken in as evidence along with Tawin.

Source: INN

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-12

The dead man's false teeth were found four metres from his body.

Were the talse teeth trying to eat the dogs? What a bizarre story. More Lhao Kao for these folks, please.

The drinking Buddy became a Battle Buddy with a love for dogs. Were they F Buddies? Or was something wrong with the Buddy System?

He could have sold the dogs for some Lhao Kao, but selling his body to the temple? Happy Songkran in jail.

Almost every day now you get to hear how humans continue to stoops to new lows in their encounters with

other humans, it almost seems that many have lost any respect for anything in this world and they're only

there to satisfy their beastly and abhorring instincts, with utter disregard to what is the norm and what is too much.....

Thainess pure. Next step will be cannibalism. thumbsup.gif

try reading an English newspaper, two lesbians kill 2 year old son, mother kills baby by stamping on it, 15 year old arrested for killing rap artist with a knife, etc. The horror story is world wide, it's the modern, do what you want, on drugs if possible,

So.....he was a drinking buddy, but no friend. For some reason he got upset when I stole

from him so I had to kill him. As for the dogs, well.......the dogs have to eat, and he was

not around to feed them any more ...........facepalm.gif

How awful, poor guy. Hope the alcohol was enough to keep him from realizing what was happening to him at the hands of his friend :(

My condolences to his family, no one should have to hear of something like this happening to a loved one

wasnt it last year when 2 thia mates lived on a farm, one of them caught the other shagging his cow, got jealous it seemed and done his mate in

did the cow put in for divorce ? or haven't we got to interspecies marriage yet, we have same sex marriages and incestuous relationships are suddenly not so bad it would be the next logical conclusion plus a genetic engineering stunt so that they can have babies, hey don't milk my daughter.

wasnt it last year when 2 thia mates lived on a farm, one of them caught the other shagging his cow, got jealous it seemed and done his mate in

I think you are getting mixed up with New Zealand..........bangkokheat......................................ermm.gif

Archived