Thai man kills buddy and leaves him for the dogs to eat

webfact

Such things happen everywhere, but here we have THAIVISA to report about them. This makes appear Thailand as a place a lot worse than it in fact is. But it would be the base for a movie, of the type HILLS HAVE EYES or similar...

Actually they do not. Can you please provide an example of this type of incident in the past year in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Cuba, UAE, or Denmark. A diverse combined population several times the population size of Thailand, and yet no such incidents reported, right?

The fact is that no one needs to make Thailand seem worse than it is. The locals have done a good job of it already.

The moderators on the Visa forum on this site do a great job but I wonder if all the WOFs on Thaivisa (whinging old farts) know how they're viewed by the less bitter ex pats and tourists? As objects of disdain by most, to some simply a laughing stock................:)

Such things happen everywhere, but here we have THAIVISA to report about them. This makes appear Thailand as a place a lot worse than it in fact is. But it would be the base for a movie, of the type HILLS HAVE EYES or similar...

the original HILLS HAVE EYES, not the remake.

The moderators on the Visa forum on this site do a great job but I wonder if all the WOFs on Thaivisa (whinging old farts) know how they're viewed by the less bitter ex pats and tourists? As objects of disdain by most, to some simply a laughing stock................:)

cant see where it says the WOFs killed or ate the cornfield find

wasnt it last year when 2 thia mates lived on a farm, one of them caught the other shagging his cow, got jealous it seemed and done his mate in

did the cow put in for divorce ? or haven't we got to interspecies marriage yet, we have same sex marriages and incestuous relationships are suddenly not so bad it would be the next logical conclusion plus a genetic engineering stunt so that they can have babies, hey don't milk my daughter.
where can i buy one of these there cows?

wasnt it last year when 2 thia mates lived on a farm, one of them caught the other shagging his cow, got jealous it seemed and done his mate in

did the cow put in for divorce ? or haven't we got to interspecies marriage yet, we have same sex marriages and incestuous relationships are suddenly not so bad it would be the next logical conclusion plus a genetic engineering stunt so that they can have babies, hey don't milk my daughter.
where can i buy one of these there cows?

...what a cowardly thing to say..whistling.gif

Probably been on the Lao Khao. Horrific stuff.

what does lao kao has to do with it?

its alcohol. any alcohol in a hands of a thai is a deadly weapon.

i do not drink lao kao ( i have tried). and have many friends who drink it and they are normal people. same as idiots who drink beer or whatever

Probably been on the Lao Khao. Horrific stuff.

what does lao kao has to do with it?

its alcohol. any alcohol in a hands of a thai is a deadly weapon.

i do not drink lao kao ( i have tried). and have many friends who drink it and they are normal people. same as idiots who drink beer or whatever

Lao khao is completely different to beer.

Some people get smashed on one small M150 bottle containing the stuff, costing no more than 20 baht.

The making of beer is regulated, and it has a specified alcoholic content, normally 5% over here, with certain exceptions.

I am assuming you are from the 'no drinking brigade', and as there are no current topics where you can post how evil alcohol is, you spotted my post and thought 'happy days' !

Actually they do not. Can you please provide an example of this type of incident in the past year in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Cuba, UAE, or Denmark. A diverse combined population several times the population size of Thailand, and yet no such incidents reported, right?

Unfortunately 10s of this crap happens almost any 3rd world country daily..Even More vicious murders take place in the countryside.Honor killings in I.e. Pakistan,turkey,Afghanistan where 15 or 16 yr old girls are killed daily by underage brother who is forced by older relatives.Motive: she is spending too much time on Internet. Verdict: couple of years in an underage penitentiary. Benefit: family gains back their honor

The fact is that no one needs to make Thailand seem worse than it is. The locals have done a good job of it already.

Actually they do not. Can you please provide an example of this type of incident in the past year in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Cuba, UAE, or Denmark. A diverse combined population several times the population size of Thailand, and yet no such incidents reported, right

Unfortunately 10s of this crap happens almost any 3rd world country daily..Even More vicious murders take place in the countryside.Honor killings in I.e. Pakistan,turkey,Afghanistan where 15 or 16 yr old girls are killed daily by underage brother who is forced by older relatives.Motive: she is spending too much time on Internet. Verdict: couple of years in an underage penitentiary. Benefit: family gains back their honor

Archived