Another English Gentleman

bartender100

I totally agree with the sentiments expressed re 'the Englishman abroad' Some of the specimens I see on a daily basis in Pattaya really make me sick. Taxexile says it all. Makes me ashamed to be British. After eight years in this crazy town, I'm leaving for pastures new, somewhere I won't have to rub shoulders with this ever growing band of scum that find their way to Pattaya. Sitting in a restaurant recently two loud mouthed Cockneys came in with their Thai girlfriends & sat at the table next to mine; I have never had the misfortune to listen to two more foul mouthed individuals in my entire life. I checked the bin & left without finishing my meal, as did another chap at a nearby table. How I pity those girls & boys who have to tag along with these types! Lets hope with this impending fuel price increase that the price of air travel quadruples; this may just keep them back home in blighty!

Clicker

well said clicker,the ever expanding mob of dodgy builders , plumbers , sparkies , credit card cheats , con-men , benefit scroungers , arthur daleys , third rate ex-cons , grifters , shysters , no-neck no-marks , foul mouthed financial consultants , loadsamoney loudmouths , scum-on-the-run and other assorted work-shy characters all "giving it large" in some parts of thailand does beggar belief.

my sincere apologies to any lowlifes not included in the above list.

I totally agree with the sentiments expressed re 'the Englishman abroad' Some of the specimens I see on a daily basis in Pattaya really make me sick. Taxexile says it all. Makes me ashamed to be British. After eight years in this crazy town, I'm leaving for pastures new, somewhere I won't have to rub shoulders with this ever growing band of scum that find their way to Pattaya. Sitting in a restaurant recently two loud mouthed Cockneys came in with their Thai girlfriends & sat at the table next to mine; I have never had the misfortune to listen to two more foul mouthed individuals in my entire life. I checked the bin & left without finishing my meal, as did another chap at a nearby table. How I pity those girls & boys who have to tag along with these types! Lets hope with this impending fuel price increase that the price of air travel quadruples; this may just keep them back home in blighty!

Clicker

i am an english cockney type and have to say clicker, i totally agree with you.

it makes me feel ashamed also seeing some of the ignorant to**ers that come to pattaya. :o

I totally agree with the sentiments expressed re 'the Englishman abroad'  Some of the specimens I see on a daily basis in Pattaya really make me sick. Taxexile says it all. Makes me ashamed to be British. After eight years in this crazy town, I'm leaving for pastures new, somewhere I won't have to rub shoulders with this ever growing band of scum that find their way to Pattaya. Sitting in a restaurant recently two loud mouthed Cockneys came in with their Thai girlfriends & sat at the table next to mine; I have never had the misfortune to listen to two more foul mouthed individuals in my entire life. I checked the bin & left without finishing my meal, as did another chap at a nearby table. How I pity those girls & boys who have to tag along with these types! Lets hope with this impending fuel price increase that the price of air travel quadruples; this may just keep them back home in blighty!

Clicker

i am an english cockney type and have to say clicker, i totally agree with you.

it makes me feel ashamed also seeing some of the ignorant to**ers that come to pattaya. :o

But most are not cockneys. From some suburban dormitory suburb without any local entertainment other than pubs and street corners.

Post-war town planning in UK was so poor that the results (second and third generation, now) are irredeemable. But the 'benefit' is enough for a ticket to LOS, unfortunately.

Post-war parenting in the UK was so poor........

Which brings us nicely to should people have a test before they have children?

The most important thing you can do in this life and its'completely unregulated.

You need a license for a car , motorbike and in the U.K. you even need one for a television.

I for one am all for it, give em some sort of jab when they are reaching puberty and before they inflict any brats on the rest of us ask them why they want them and more importantly who is going to pay for the upkeep of these potential criminals.

In the U.K. there is a woman of 19 she has 4 kids now and told the papers recently that she is not going to have any more children she had her first when she was 14 you can just see the domestic bliss in that home can't you, fighting over the last Benson and Hedges cigarette before they head off to violin lessons, yeah I'm sure.

I know the first one is usually a mistake but all the subsequent offspring are a career move.

If you have any work done on your house and ask how much?

You are told £100 but as they have 6 children its going to be £120 how does that grab you?

That is whats happening now more children more money, whoooooooo Hoooooo.

Answers on a postcard please.

Benson and Hedges cigarettes

you've been away too long maerim, "bensons" are more your international traveller (economy class charter) ciggie , these days "embassy regal " is the default choice of the pram pushing , fish finger and baked bean guzzling , woolworths shopping , puffy jacket and jogging pants wearing , fingernails bitten down to the quick , white faced blotchy legged scrubber that i believe you were referring to.

pram pushing , fish finger and baked bean guzzling , woolworths shopping , puffy jacket and jogging pants wearing , fingernails bitten down to the quick , white faced blotchy legged scrubber that i believe you were referring to.

Hah, I can see you obviously come from a better class of district because where I used to live the scrubbers were all the above but they had the one thing that sets them apart.

Yup the sticking plaster on the back of the heel, usually about three days old.

Oh, the memories.

If I had my way all the poms would be booted out of the country, far better place would be left. whattodo would be the first one out with my boot up his stupid English stinking arse.

aussie fella you should see a doctor,

you have a condition known as optical rectalitus. that's where the nerve in the eye crosses the nerve in the rectum. it gives you a shitty outlook on life.it's not too fragrant either.

If I had my way all the poms would be booted out of the country, far better place would be left. whattodo would be the first one out with my boot up his stupid English stinking arse.

aussie fella you should see a doctor,

you have a condition known as optical rectalitus. that's where the nerve in the eye crosses the nerve in the rectum. it gives you a shitty outlook on life.it's not too fragrant either.

Bit like my boot after contact with whattodo