Korean Women in Chiang Mai

Mobileroadie

I've read about it and I've even seen statistics about it but, is it just me or are Korean ladies really scarce in Chiang Mai and on Thai specific dating sites? Information tells us that there are more Korean's living in Chiang Mai with direct flights from Korea than any city in Thailand yet, I've only seen but a few college girls on the occasional Saengtaew ride in my 4 years living here. In short, where do they hang?

post-257570-0-22611800-1460541591_thumb.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loads of them around, but not for dating.

S. Korea is very strict.

They all hang out together and report 'naughty' behaviour to their homes.

They like to send their kids to school in CM, so you''l often get mum here with the kids, and dad working back home to pay for it.

A lot of Korean parents send their children to international schools in Chiang Mai to study in English. I assume it is cheaper here. Aside from the perversion constraints (real men don't chase high school girls), these kids are under so much pressure to excel in school they have little time for a social life and are constantly sleep deprived.

Thanks to everyone who provided legit remarks. I've heard that Payap U.has a pretty big pool. Are there ever any celebrations or churches geared towards their heritage going on any time of the year or could I just pop up on Campus one day and check out the scene or would that be creepy... ha ha ha clap2.gif

Thank you everyone for your comments but, I mean, there has to be a place or two where they go to unwind in the city besides restaurants, schools, and work. We all enjoy a drink, a song/dance or two.. Any places anyone can think of? I met one on the back of a Songtaew once when I was fresh in a new relationship & recently in Cambodia when I was still in that muck of a relationship w/out knowing it was ending so both where very pretty college aged girls clearly attracted to me but in bad season.. biggrin.png

Korean girls are a lot easier to approach than local girls for the record much more clean and classy too.. can speak ENGLISH, well traveled, versed, the whole 9-thumbsup.gif

Thank you everyone for your comments but, I mean, there has to be a place or two where they go to unwind in the city besides restaurants, schools, and work. We all enjoy a drink, a song/dance or two.. Any places anyone can think of? I met one on the back of a Songtaew once when I was fresh in a new relationship & recently in Cambodia when I was still in that muck of a relationship w/out knowing it was ending so both where very pretty college aged girls clearly attracted to me but in bad season.. biggrin.png

Korean girls are a lot easier to approach than local girls for the record much more clean and classy too.. can speak ENGLISH, well traveled, versed, the whole 9-thumbsup.gif

Their men are the biggest Cock-Blockers.

This is a bit like traveling to Spain......... to try to hook up with Russian women; as has been said, maybe go to Korea, especially since the ladies appear to be attracted to you ( from your observation).

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

S. Korea is very strict.

They like to send their kids to school in CM, so you''l often get mum here with the kids, and dad working back home to pay for it.

they are a tight knit people , school , family , WORK , and making and hoarding money seems be be their goal and they do all very well . they are traditional compared to Thai , Chinese , and all other south east countries .young chippies and tarts do not fare well if back home gets wind of it . if a forigner is interested in a korean girl you must prove your worth to their family . and that rarly is the case . and to the bozo who thinks they "all look alike " i suggest it is time to climb down from mount "barstool" . how could you say something sooo stupid , reflects on the rest of us you bassawkwards tardalina . i am talking about u charlie hemorrhoid.

And how can you tell a "Korean" person just by looking at them ?

MOVED to Chiang Mai forum

I thought it was quite easy.

1. face usually resembles a moon

2. skin quite pale and noses extremely flat

3. the women have legs like tree stumps

Been there, done it, moved on, they (Korean from Korea, not USA's) will date you,

live with you and when the time comes marry a Korean boy,, when i asked a Korean

girl who she will marry, the reply was, my parents can chose for me, in the USA it's

completely the other way, more liberal.

Not sure about Chiang Mai, but there is a Korean church on some little soi off Sukhumvit Soi 39. I attended a BBQ there a few years ago with some Korean friends--boolgoki, kimchi, and soju; not so bad. There were several nice-looking unaccompanied Korean ladies in attendance.

Korean's under 40 have the highest suicide rate in the world, students still have physical punishment from teachers = that is why international school in chiang Mai have so many. the economic miracle is gone that is why the call korea'scall korea hell under 30 not very a happy people

http://www.koreaexpose.com/voices/korea-thy-name-is-hell-joseon/

S. Korea is very strict.

Wow. Away from Hubby and could be lucky enough to be propositioned by an esteemed TVF member. (Or a TVF poster with an esteemed member.) Never know your luck in the big city. There are many countries, Aust NZ Canada etc where Chinese people (like from Hong Kong) etc, buy a home for a bolt hole. Mum or the grans stay there to get good free medical while dad goes home to keep the business going. Taiwanese, Koreans and Japanese too. Based on personal experience, my advice is to join a ballroom dancing school. Many very well preserved lonely Asian women take up dancing in Western countries. Been there, done that. Expect that many of them are just there for the social intercourse but not all, Hint: The Mums are a better bet than the grand-mums.

Regarding looks: I often used to come into my home country on the same flight around midday on Sundays and there were JAL, Cathay Singapore & Korean flights all arriving at about the same time. My impression was always in the customs and immigration lines that the Koreans were a handsome looking bunch of ladies. Much prettier on an average percentage basis than the Japanese & Chinese.

If you're more than 5 years older than the average Payap student, I'd say creepy. Why not just go to Korea if you want to meet Korean women? Korean Air has great non-stop flights, you know.

Great advice from NancyL!

I don't know what your situation is in life, of course. But, if you are that motivated, then look into teaching ESL there. I think many Korean women only like Korean men. However, I would think that those Korean women who do want to meet a foreigner will either join an ESL class and/or find out where the foreign teachers like to hang out.

Archived