Korean Women in Chiang Mai

Mobileroadie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Came in late and missed the fun. Sorry, back-track on the part of Korean girls being the most beautiful Asian girls.
Firstly i agree. Then it brings up the question - North or South Korean girls? Many would say it's the latter, right? Then why the striking difference? They live in the same peninsula.
The S.Koreans are obsessed about aesthetics. If you dont look good you lose out. Parents want their daughters beautiful enough to hitch a rich husband, want their sons handsome enough to pass job interviews. Here's the supporting fact - S.Korea has the most surgical makeover per capital in the world, and the figure is almost twice of USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

SinKhaPoChin, all that you share is true my friend but, having dated a wonderful Korean girl in the past who was not as vain as you very accurately describe... I'm hopeful that I can find another that is just as genuine by dividing the weed from the chaff like in Matthew 13:30 so I can have my pick of the S. Korean girl litter in pursuit of the perfect one for me & not the perfect one-[emoji4][emoji13][emoji23] it's equally funny reading peoples comments of me that I'm old without ever seeing me or asking my age or even assuming that hanging around a Uni is unacceptable [emoji23] western people bring their mentality everywhere we go and wonder why we're so undesired by local inhabitants-[emoji13] Thanks for your insight friend and wish me luck please [emoji1545]

• 6 months later...
On 4/13/2016 at 8:03 PM, CharlieH said:

And how can you tell a "Korean" person just by looking at them ?

MOVED to Chiang Mai forum

Korean people, not just women, are easily identified from other Asians.  If you don't know that, you haven't traveled much in Asia.

On 13/04/2016 at 8:03 PM, CharlieH said:

And how can you tell a "Korean" person just by looking at them ?

MOVED to Chiang Mai forum

Um, it's very easy as they stick out like a sore thumb with their features. At least it is for me. Maybe other people have difficulties.

And another way is to just listen to them speak if in doubt.

On 4/14/2016 at 0:07 PM, elektrified said:

After spending some time in Korea last year, I would have to say that Korean women are the most beautiful in Asia.

As for Koreans in C.M., forget it. If you want to meet Koreans then go live in Korea!

I thought Thai 'ladies' were the 'most beautiful'.......... Then I took a trip to Hanoi......... WOW..........

Old story, true story. I was drinking in a bamboo hut with a Thai, a Hmong and two Lisu. The Thai said that White women were most beautiful. I said I thought Lisu women were more beautiful. The Hmong said no it was Thai women.....

I am now closing in on 65 yrs and have more young women approach me than ever in my life. Caucasians and Asians, 20 odd year olds. It was a sad realization...but, soon realized they simply thought me 'safe' like an old uncle. Certainly a blow to my ego :-(

7 hours ago, Teak said:

Old story, true story. I was drinking in a bamboo hut with a Thai, a Hmong and two Lisu. The Thai said that White women were most beautiful. I said I thought Lisu women were more beautiful. The Hmong said no it was Thai women.....

I am now closing in on 65 yrs and have more young women approach me than ever in my life. Caucasians and Asians, 20 odd year olds. It was a sad realization...but, soon realized they simply thought me 'safe' like an old uncle. Certainly a blow to my ego :-(

Well you seem like a guy with some self awareness and a good sense of humor, qualities that attract women anywhere. You must be doing something right.

12 hours ago, Teak said:

I am your age 64 .Am safe as i have lost the desire to go back up where i came from .

On 13/04/2016 at 8:13 PM, BritManToo said:

Loads of them around, but not for dating.

S. Korea is very strict.

They all hang out together and report 'naughty' behaviour to their homes.

They like to send their kids to school in CM, so you''l often get mum here with the kids, and dad working back home to pay for it.

Sounds exactly like a farang marry a thai support entire family, thai atm is a farang

43 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

Sounds exactly like a farang marry a thai support entire family, thai atm is a farang

Try and marry an orphan as i did .Still got caught out helping brothers and sisters though .

On 7/9/2017 at 0:46 AM, Teak said:

Don't worry a fat wallet will take 30 years off you and if you are really sad marry one 20+ year younger and spend the last days telling everyone it was 'love'

On 7/9/2017 at 0:46 AM, Teak said:

I'm the same age and am in the same situation regarding younger Asian women.  I get the idea they are interested because they won't have to wait all that long for me to die and then they get everything.

On 4/13/2016 at 7:55 PM, NancyL said:

If you're more than 5 years older than the average Payap student, I'd say creepy. Why not just go to Korea if you want to meet Korean women? Korean Air has great non-stop flights, you know.

If you are more than 5 years older?

Creepy?

Maybe even classifiable as deplorable?

Like in pedo?

I presume this qualification is only valid for westerners?

You would be surprised about the age differences acceptable in Korea.

Come to think of it, Asia.

I think this is correct. The word on the street is that South Korean girls and their families are not short of money.  Don't forget that Samsung is based there and they are huge undertaking.

I also believe, but I have no personal experience of it,  that if you go to Seoul you will be hard pressed to get a date with a Korean girl, particularly if you an older farang further, hiring one for entertainment,  is extremely costly.   I stand to be corrected.

On 4/13/2016 at 7:29 PM, Mobileroadie said:

Thanks to everyone who provided legit remarks. I've heard that Payap U.has a pretty big pool. Are there ever any celebrations or churches geared towards their heritage going on any time of the year or could I just pop up on Campus one day and check out the scene or would that be creepy... ha ha ha clap2.gif

There are no cultural barriers to dating younger women in Thailand.  Forget all these brainwashed western guys posting here with their wives and pastors looking over their shoulders.  Let us know how it goes!  I believe that Korean girls are very conservative though so regardless of your age if you are not angling for marriage then good luck .

I have been to Korea many times.  Many Korean men have a hard time finding a Korean a girlfriend or wife.  Many Korean women are very independent minded and many travel alone with friends.  They do need a man for anything.  The dynamic where an older Foreign Man can readily date a younger Thai women probably would not occur with Korean women.  

Archived