BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Topless Farang Fined 100 Baht in Chiang Mai

The farang nipple, regardless of gender, is a insidious contraband destroying Thai culture at a rate of 100 baht per sighting. All farangs are advised to cover the offending parts with a band aid before entering the kingdom. Rumors abound about an upcoming junta ruling on farang noses...

CLASSIC PHOTO. CAN I USE IT FOR MY COVER PHOTO. WATER GUN AND ALL!.. PS I WILL PAY 100 BAHT TO GET MY PIC POSTED ON THIS PAGE!

I hope they checked the gun to make sure thier wasnt urine in it. whats the fine for that. if i wear my speedo for songkran will i be arrested and have my pic posted here. will my groin be blurred in arrest photo?

Personally, i am going out today to spend 100 baht on a bikini top that covers my obscene nipples. Better that than to have the BIB haul me to the police station to make me pay their fine. Even if it will look embarrassing to have a bikini top on,,

What a shameful disgrace this foreigner has shown as an example to all foreigners..... He should be deported for this act.

Everyone needs to wear a shirt or something to hide their chests even if they are soaked to the bone from water all day long. Besides... most foreigner men have bigger tits that are real than Thai ladies. I know I do. Hehee

make sure your top is pink. u might get arrested though

Every time you think you have heard it all, the Thai authorities do one more stupid thing

Yup!

He looks like the idiot and his girlfriend I saw recently in Krabi, she in a very brief bikini and he topless and board shorts walking past a mosque on Friday afternoon after prayers when all the men were leaving.

This was at least a kilometer from the beach, they wouldn't do it at home so why do it here?

Basically a fundamental lack of understanding and knowledge of the country's customs and culture, I think.

When you visit a country you should try to fit in and not flaunt it's customs.

I was hoping it would at least be a female farang

It is totally absurd . It is like everyone in government service in inbred.

thailand comes thru again as among the most absurd nations ever . swimmers beware

i have just watched a parade in cha am and there were countless thai men with out shirts with police in attendance no one was arrested

so you come to Thailand to maybe catch some sun, support a nice tan to go back home --------- wait a minuet its illegal to not wear a top, so no sun tan then

ahhh no only farang its illegal sound like the tea boat was getting low giggle.gif

i hope his mother doesnt find out about this. oh well. at least they let him keep his gun......this dude will be on watch list at immigration now?

He looks like the idiot and his girlfriend I saw recently in Krabi, she in a very brief bikini and he topless and board shorts walking past a mosque on Friday afternoon after prayers when all the men were leaving.

This was at least a kilometer from the beach, they wouldn't do it at home so why do it here?

Basically a fundamental lack of understanding and knowledge of the country's customs and culture, I think.

When you visit a country you should try to fit in and not flaunt it's customs.

and did you know it was illegal I DOUBT IT bah.gif

i see Thai men like this ever day, and what is wrong with it, Thai police have nothing better to do,

Utter sadness, now this tourist will not have the money to wash his hair or shave his face. Oh, nevermind.