400 Cc Bike Super 4 In Chiang Rai

redbicycle

I was offer a second hand super 4 for 80,000 baht , he told me they can't be register but they got letter shows that its legal ( i really dun know what he mean) , my questions is, is the bike too expensive ?i only wanna hang around in chiang rai with this bike do i have any trouble if i ride this bike ??

Super4 400cc usually run from 40-60K depending on condition. And certainly for 80k, it must be absolutely immaculate, have green book and currect license & insurance.

There are some big bikes around that don't have green books. No green book, no registration sticker, big headache with cops.

Super4 400cc usually run from 40-60K depending on condition. And certainly for 80k, it must be absolutely immaculate, have green book and currect license & insurance.

There are some big bikes around that don't have green books. No green book, no registration sticker, big headache with cops.

Hi do you have any contacts on where can i get a big bike in chiang rai ???

As far as I know there is only one shop in Chiang Rai for big bikes.

I think the owners name is Sue (spelling?).

The crossing near Saen Phu Hotel and Samakhee Witthaya School, the road down to the center of town, left side, first the old temple, the dentist and then, opposite Soon's motorcycle rent, the bike shop.

Good luck!

Limbo :o

As far as I know there is only one shop in Chiang Rai for big bikes.

I think the owners name is Sue (spelling?).

The crossing near Saen Phu Hotel and Samakhee Witthaya School, the road down to the center of town, left side, first the old temple, the dentist and then, opposite Soon's motorcycle rent, the bike shop.

Good luck!

Limbo :o

Thanks limbo.

I was offer a second hand super 4 for 80,000 baht , he told me they can't be register but they got letter shows that its legal ( i really dun know what he mean) , my questions is, is the bike too expensive ?i only wanna hang around in chiang rai with this bike do i have any trouble if i ride this bike ??

I have got a 400cc bike. My wifes nephew is a policeman and he told me to go to the bike dealer that I bought my small bike from and take the 400cc and they will Insure it. I did so and put on the sticker and now I can ride it around. All they did was write down the engine number on the Insurance sticker.