Family drowns fishing for shrimps in Korat

rooster59

Family drowns fishing for shrimps in Korat

post-247607-0-34145600-1460765322_thumb.

Image: Daily News

KORAT: A whole family drowned while out fishing for shrimps in Korat on Friday.

Police have yet to say how the tragedy happened or what happened to the boat. A total of five people died in a body of water no wider than a large road.

It happened in the village of Ban Nong Saeng, Khok Klang in Prathai district of the north eastern province.

Four were members of the same family; husband and wife Natapon, 45, and Don Khatdee,41, and their children Pan, 11, and Biw, 8. Also dead was Charn Fakthong, 30.

They were out with a net catching shrimps on a body of water called Wang Lom. Police from Prathai are investigating the incident.

All the bodies were retrieved by rescue workers and sent for autopsy.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-16

even good swimmers make sure there are life vests on boats. i would say approx 70% of taxi drivers do not use the seatbelt, and it is there already, no estra cost. children dead because of adults less than no brainer decision.

Put your whole family on a boat and none of you can swim and no life preservers. Quite a lot of risk to catch a few shrimp.

Risk assessment is for people who don't know how to live in the moment.

Condolences to surviving family members.

I'm sure the surviving family members are reading TVF and appreciate your thoughts.

even good swimmers make sure there are life vests on boats. i would say approx 70% of taxi drivers do not use the seatbelt, and it is there already, no estra cost. children dead because of adults less than no brainer decision.

A no brainer for someone from a country where safety first is drilled into students early on. Chances are your grandparents would have made the same no brainer decision as the victims.

Put your whole family on a boat and none of you can swim and no life preservers. Quite a lot of risk to catch a few shrimp.

Risk assessment is for people who don't know how to live in the moment.

Condolences to surviving family members.

I'm sure the surviving family members are reading TVF and appreciate your thoughts.

Really? Well that makes me feel better.

Great, make the pain even more severe.

You don't know any details, but yet you can call them all crazy. Shame on you.

A whole family died and you're making your Thai bashing jokes. You made the no brainer decision by writing this post.

Archived