SURVEY: Brexit, do you support it?

Scott

SURVEY: Brexit, do you support it?  

454 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the UK leaving the EU?

• Yes, I am a UK national and I support leaving the EU.
    • Yes, I support the UK leaving the EU, but I am not a UK national.
    • No, I am a UK national and I do not support leaving the EU.
    • No, I do not support the UK leaving the EU and I am not a UK national.

This poll is closed to new votes

The real issue is not the economics of in or out, it's migration.

If you want to be ruled by mad Angela by all means join. She is looking for more warehouses to store her surplus immigrants. All these immigrants just made an EU economic mess much worse. Most of the immigrants are Muslims who do not integrate well. They are also masters at taking advantage of the Social Welfare system. The multiplier aspect of these people is through the roof. They will assimilate you.

Racism is a very unpleasant thing

Yes, racism is an unpleasant thing, but it works both ways. If I were to make any kind of perceived racist remark it would be jumped on with the full force of the law. If an immigrant makes a racist remark against me, it is very often overlooked or ignored. Justice? I think not!

You're so hard done by . Racists have rights too right?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to be ruled by mad Angela by all means join. She is looking for more warehouses to store her surplus immigrants. All these immigrants just made an EU economic mess much worse. Most of the immigrants are Muslims who do not integrate well. They are also masters at taking advantage of the Social Welfare system. The multiplier aspect of these people is through the roof. They will assimilate you.

Yes, racism is an unpleasant thing, but it works both ways. If I were to make any kind of perceived racist remark it would be jumped on with the full force of the law. If an immigrant makes a racist remark against me, it is very often overlooked or ignored. Justice? I think not!

You're so hard done by . Racists have rights too right?

I think you missed the point. In my home town brown on white attacks are not classed as racist. Even when such terms as White Bastard <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> are used. And the victims are hospitalised.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Contrary to what some believe.

The EU is only for changing in one direction. That is the direction of total monetary and political integration. This is the stated aim of the EU. That is not going to change for anyone.

If you are a UK Citizen and have no wish to see the UK become a Federal State of the EU, there can only be one option. OUT.

That was an original, founding aim. However that has been abandoned as part of the renegotiation by Cameron

It was originally founded as a trading block. This is what the 1975 referendum vote was about, unfortunately the people were deceived.

Great spot.

I would not have seen this post as he joined my ignore list as soon as he started sarcastically banding about the term erudite. To call anyone uneducated and post the above garbage is quite an achievement.

For anyone to compare Cameron's excuse for EU concessions as a renegotiation of the EU's founding principles is beyond comprehension.

Some people commenting on this thread need to educate themselves to what will happen within the EU in 2020. The next phase of monetary and political integration.

Erudite!

Go and tell that to the muslims, who are not a race by the way. Go to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia who have not taken any fakeugees and try to preach christianity in the street. I hope it ends well for you, but it wouldn't.

Thanks for helping me to make my point. I would like to post some links to Muslim demonstrations in London and the signs they are carrying but I am sure it would result in a ban for me. But the signs make no bones about what their end game is. Total Muslimization for the whole of England and over time the EU. They bite the hand that feeds them.

Is it a deliberate policy on some one's, or some organisation's part? Are they being manipulated with

this goal in mind? Or is it sheer weight of numbers that will be Europe's and the United Kingdom's undoing?

I believe in a European Economic Community, as was set up by the Treaty of Rome in 1950.

However, I object most strongly to the social legislation being imposed now from Brussels.

We are not the United States of Europe, and judging from past history we never will be.

Time to get back to what it was intended for.

Yes

We should get out now. Look at the state of the EU, bunch of idiots.

Let's give the bureaucrats in Brussels some credit, they are helping the Britex cause each and every day with their pronouncements. Today we find out they they have now approved the Turkish language to be an official EU language,in spite of the fact that it is (at the moment) not a member of the EU. We can only imagine what they have in store for the future of this corrupt organisation.

I am British but have lived abroad for over 40 years. I used to think that Britain should stay in the EU. Now, I'm a lot less sure.

Britain has lost a lot of its " Britishness" over the years, and I'd like to see that change . It's not that I think that Britain should leave the EU , but that I'm so disappointed in the EU that I no longer believe in it.

IMO I think long term we would be better out, the Govt is using scare tactics Re security etc, Jobs would be lost and blah blah blah. If we did exit it would be hard maybe for the first five years or so until things got on an even keel but then we would be better for it. Only my opinion... I have only known us to be in Europe and i don't think it has been advantageous than if we had not been in so I would like to see what it would be like out... We could then decide who we want to trade with instead of some non elected official in Brussels dictating to us what we can and can't do.

Cameron and his pussy Chancellor, seem to want us swallowed up into a Federal Europe, where we are on the same level as Kazikstan, Albania etc. Yes there will be countries from the middle east, Turkey is trying its hardest to get in.

Why not run it from London not Brussels, a lot of people don't even know where Brussels!

We give 395 million A DAY for the privilege of being told what to do, if that money was ploughed into the NHS, can you imagine what a fantastic health service we would have?

I would like to see the U.K. stay in the E.U. I am a U.K. citizen and on a purely personal view there are many reports that the British pound would tank by approx. 20% which would be extremely detrimental to my financies .

Deckard, All you think about is money ! There are more important things, like not being dictated to by france (note small case) or germany (ditto) :)

The out campaign says the in campaign is using scare tactics. When Farage said the entire population of Romania was going to stampede the UK borders when they joined the EU wasn't that scare tactics?

Scare tactics.

Here is a little cracker of a scare tactic hot off the press.

Every household in Britain would be £4,300 a year worse off by 2030 if the UK pulls out of the European Union, the Chancellor has warned.

Writing in The Times newspaper, George Osborne made the financial prediction as the Government continued to argue the case for staying in the 28-nation bloc.

http://news.sky.com/story/1680343/brexit-would-cost-uk-families-4300-a-year

Now lets look at the fool's record of predictions.

In 6 years as a so called Chancellor. He has never:

1. Come close to any of his economic predictions.

2. He has never met one of his fiscal targets.

Yet, somehow he has found a crystal ball that confidently predicts that ALL households will be worse of to the tune of £ 4300 a year by the year 2030

All those that are retired or are due to retire in the next 14 years had better commit suicide now. I dont think you can live in the UK on £ 3000 or thereabouts a year.

Scare tactics are great if you are foolish enough to believe them.

Some very narrow minded views. A Brexit may well lead to the independence of Scotland who would obviously end up in the EU.

The knock on effect could be the reunification of Ireland, also in favour of being part of the EU. How would England fare in the event of multiple amputations, with great difficulty I suspect.

What would 'British' actually mean if there is no longer a Great Britain, but you can always blame the government for the breakup, nothing to do with you.

Be careful what you wish for.

I would like to see the U.K. stay in the E.U. I am a U.K. citizen and on a purely personal view there are many reports that the British pound would tank by approx. 20% which would be extremely detrimental to my financies .

Deckard, All you think about is money ! There are more important things, like not being dictated to by france (note small case) or germany (ditto) smile.png

The poor people living in 5000 baht rooms and never, ever switch on the air-con, have spoken out on BREXIT. 'There are more important things than money.....' Oh purrrlease!

Well, having read all this Ive changed my mind & am registering to vote, & Im voting to leave, having voted every time that there has been an election for the whole of my life & not once having been on the winning side this will probably guarantee that we stay in lol

Deckard, All you think about is money ! There are more important things, like not being dictated to by france (note small case) or germany (ditto) smile.png

I don't roll over in the face of France and Germany; I like to think that UK dictates to France and Germany, especially as if they stay in as the UK economy will be bigger than Germany's by 2020.

Of course the devastating effect that those economies could have as our competitors rather than partners would be truly frightening.

In the end though I don't think Xenophobia is a good frame of reference to argue from.

Remember too - it won't be "Britain" outside the EU, it will be a "mini-UK" England and maybe Wales.

say goodbye to your freedom to live work and travel in Europe without excessive paperwork.

Say goodbye to cheap food and booze.

say good bye to your property rights in EU

Say good bye to your workers rights and benefits

Say goodbye to new roads and civil engineering projects

and say goodbye to car manufacturers and other industries who have been using UK to export to EU.

say good bye to the transport companies that have shipped goods to EU because it was so easy.

Say good bye to your Polish maid/hairdresser etc

Say goodbye to your local delicatessen.

Say goodbye to safe workplaces......

feel free to add your own......

on a very simple level just think what your meals were like before the 1970s........

You may think you're joking but you couldn't be more correct. Get your pie and chips before they close at 7pm. Some bugger's opened a foreign restaurant down the road. I ain't going there mate.

on a very simple level just think what your meals were like before the 1970s........

You may think you're joking but you couldn't be more correct. Get your pie and chips before they close at 7pm. Some bugger's opened a foreign restaurant down the road. I ain't going there mate.

QED?

QED? Say "hello" to the return of old at 60 and obesity due to a life-long diet of chips and pies....

Remember too - it won't be "Britain" outside the EU, it will be a "mini-UK" England and maybe Wales.

say goodbye to your freedom to live work and travel in Europe without excessive paperwork.

and say goodbye to car manufacturers and other industries who have been using UK to export to EU.

say good bye to the transport companies that have shipped goods to EU because it was so easy.

They'll just say it's scare tactics. IMO the risks of leaving are far greater than the risks of staying.

They'll just say it's scare tactics. IMO the risks of leaving are far greater than the risks of staying.

"Scare tactics"??? - what does that even mean? it isn't an argument against the topics presented - that's for sure.

i think they should take a leaf out of the "The Fly" and their interpretation of "change" - "Be afraid, be VERY afraid"

For 500 years Germany and France, and to a lesser extent the Dutch and Spanish wanted to dominate Britain but failed by war like means. Along comes the EU membership, something we were conned into by the way, and ever since the Germans and the French have been dominating the Brit's in just about every walk of life.

We are an Island People's and we don't even think on the same plateau as mainland Europeans, so there are more reasons than one why we should leave and go it alone. There is nothing to be afraid of out there in the big wide business world, we've done it all before and we could do it all again. Those who talk of Scottish Independence, the reunification of Ireland,( and do i hear Welsh Independence?) make me laugh. Just how are they going to pay for these dreams other than expecting dear old England to cough up....which would never happen.

Archived