Seven bystanders injured by stray bullets in Bangkok gang fight

rooster59

Seven bystanders injured by stray bullets in Bangkok gang fight

post-247607-0-15786700-1460802388_thumb.
Image: Thairath

BANGKOK: Shots were fired as many innocent people caught up in a gang fight were injured by stray bullets and flying glass in Bangkok on Friday night.

Police called to the area in front of a motorcycle shop on the Klong Tawee Wattana road after 9pm last night found the place littered with 9mm cartridge casings and broken glass. There were seven injured people including a boy aged 14 and a 23 year old girl with shoulder and leg wounds from stray bullets.

Two people were described as having serious wounds.

Witness said that a group of people were out having a peaceful drink at the end kf the Songkran holidays when they noticed two gangs roaming to and fro in the area. Suddenly a fight broke out with bottles then one man, described as slim and 165-170 centimetres tall, started shooting. Five casings were taking in as evidence.

Police said that witnesses would be further interviewed to get to the bottom of the incident. They surmised an alcohol fuelled feud or a possible turf war between rival gangs was to blame.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-04-16

Yet more evidence of the seriously immature Thai male, and his warped view of reality.

Yet more evidence of the typical, seriously unoriginal Thaivisa poster.

Indeed. I read about more shootings and stabbings in my London newspaper than I do on here, never seem to be any Thai's involved though, warped reality or not.

"one man, described as slim and 165-170 centimetres tall,"

Well, that narrows it down a bit, doesn't it? gigglem.gif

and he's Thai, so they are looking for an average height Thai man,,,wink.png

For my amateur profiling I would say they are looking for an average height, Thai man with the intelligence of a Goldfish who has zero regard for anyone.

Does that help do you think?

Yet more evidence of the seriously immature Thai male, and his warped view of reality.

@ Scouse2ccer, Well this magnificent example of yours at a seriously original post fails typically.

Indeed. I read about more shootings and stabbings in my London newspaper than I do on here, never seem to be any Thai's involved though, warped reality or not.

What London newspaper is that?You in London? another long distance Thai apologist, that's warped reality.

Thailand, the only country in the world with gang fights, especially involving guns.

Yep, it is a uniquely Thai thing.... no armed gangs in Chicago, LA, Compton, or NY.... absolutely none in Mexico, none in Cali, Columbia, none in Caracas, Venezuela.... nor in Rio, Brazil.... definitely none in El Salvador.... those deaths you read about there.... they were all tickled to death with feathers :P

Make a ridiculous statement and insult everyone who picks you up on it. Really mr dodd.

Really Mr paymaster......whats your problem? If you think the statement concerning the behaviour of Thai males is ridiculous, you haven't been here long. Regarding insults.....if true, the Mods. would of spoken. Also the members who "liked" the post, don't agree with you......chill out mate..your in LOS, or maybe not!

Nonsense. Thai gun deaths = 7.48 / 100,000, which is twice the USA at 2.9 / 100,00. The UK =0.1 / 100,000. You Thai apologists dont know when to stop.

Archived