Samuijimmy's... Daily life in Thailand and what I see

Ok I'll kick this experiment off.... just do as I did in the title... but use your own name!

Use your own thread to add images, or just use the many other threads

If there is a specific location please add where it is! thumbsup.gif

Waiter there's a dog on my table....

Ban%2BPor.jpg

Ban Por beach, Samui, just before sunset..

Ban%2BPor-11.jpg

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful shots you do on your island, Jimmy .

Hope I , we can come back many times to visit you and a french family who was living 10 km from our house in Issan and is now on Koh Samui .

Well when you come, I'll get my friend to catch you some "escargot de la mer".. 100 baht a kg so he tells me...

Ban%2BPor-21.jpg

Delicious with spicy thai sauce, so he tells me.... I've not acquired a taste for either.... wink.png

Ban%2BPor.jpg

Another of the beautiful beaches of the gulf of Thailand islands. Maehaad beach, Koh Phangan;

KP%2BOz%2Bmove%2BApril%2B2016-203.jpg

Have never been to the islands down south so these photos show me the beauty of them....thanks Samuijimmy

Hi Kevjohn, I started to reply earlier but my internet got cut facepalm.gif

Time you made a trip to the islands then.... lots of lovely beaches here.... as to how crowded some are depends on time of year!

Crystal beach or Silver beach, near Lamai Samui...

Samui-18.jpg

get your butt there mate! almost as good as in Aus gigglem.gif

Another of the beautiful beaches of the gulf of Thailand islands. Maehaad beach, Koh Phangan;

KP%2BOz%2Bmove%2BApril%2B2016-203.jpg

Have never been to the islands down south so these photos show me the beauty of them....thanks Samuijimmy

i have done many beaches in Oz... from Surfers Paradise to Perth... long before digital cameras though! so my horizons were always straight! tongue.png Been there done that... oh that was NZ! facepalm.giflaugh.png

I think you missed this one when you were here

BanTai beach Samui.

Ban%2BPor%2Bbeach%2Bsunset%2BMarch%2B25-

There is a rocky section too

Pretty good horizons! tongue.png

yeh well I am not falling off the straight edge.. ... smile.png hehe .. now where did this come from ?? oops facepalm.gif

post-231841-0-04912300-1461245368_thumb.

i have done many beaches in Oz... from Surfers Paradise to Perth... long before digital cameras though! so my horizons were always straight! tongue.png Been there done that... oh that was NZ! facepalm.giflaugh.png

I think you missed this one when you were here

BanTai beach Samui.

There is a rocky section too

Pretty good horizons! tongue.png

Archived