BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

villagefarang

VillageFarang...Daily life in Thailand and what I see

Fantastic pictures---especially of your house and the surrounding property. You're a lucky man and a quite good photographer.

The gardens and Royal Villa at Doi Tung are great but if you venture a little further up the mountain you can look into Burma and see remnants of the past, plus it is less crowded.

Doi%2BTung%2B-%2B9.jpg

Doi%2BTung%2B2%2B-%2B3.jpg

Doi%2BTung%2B-%2B3.jpg

Doi%2BTung%2B2%2B-%2B2.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a Doi Tung Garden shot void of people so this will have to do.

Doi%2BTung%2BGarden%2B%2B001.jpg

This is a shortcut I take to visit Phu Chi Fa. By going over Phaya Phi Phak and down this road it cuts the distance in half.

Road%2B%2B01.jpg

This is a shortcut I take to visit Phu Chi Fa. By going over Phaya Phi Phak and down this road it cuts the distance in half.

Road%2B%2B01.jpg

Brings back memories FV..........beautiful picture.

Very nice pics VF, I live in a remote part of Isaan but nothing as dramatic scenery wise, Have been wanting to take my M/bike up to your part of Thailand for several years now must do it.....

Some good photos villageferrang.

I recognize the army/border photo.

I often like to pop up there as i am just down the road from Mae Fa Luang.

Flaming post Removed. Reply to the post, do not Attack the Poster

Absolutely stunning.. great photos you certainly get to enjoy a beautiful part of the world and have opened our eyes..

Thanks for taking time to enlighten us all - why some fool would choose to ridicule or offer negative comments is beyond comprehension..

Keep up the good work, I will now add Chiang Rai to my must see places in the world, not just Thailand.

May I enquire about internet services in that area?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Absolutely stunning.. great photos you certainly get to enjoy a beautiful part of the world and have opened our eyes..

Thanks for taking time to enlighten us all - why some fool would choose to ridicule or offer negative comments is beyond comprehension..

Keep up the good work, I will now add Chiang Rai to my must see places in the world, not just Thailand.

May I enquire about internet services in that area?

Thank you very much. We have pretty good internet depending of course on where you are. Fiber, WiFi, ADSL are available depending on location. No fiber out my way but I do have a good line of sight to a TOT WiFi tower.