VillageFarang...Daily life in Thailand and what I see

Great shots villagefarang, as usual ;

Maybe, I write maybe because I'm not living alone and my wife doesn't like so much our six dogs ,

so maybe I can go to your province and especially Phu Chi Fa mountain - there is a photo about it just up , post 53 first photo ?- which is not very far from your amphoe mext month, in may 2016 .

Hope I can go with my MTBike ; I think 4 days from Sawang Daen Din to Phayao if I don't stop too often for shooting everywhere, especially in the mountain between Phrae and Phayao ;

In Phrae i think I will sleep in the hotel downtown where is the museum of Free-Thai;

I went there many times already;

or a 24/24 on the main rd ..

I will see .

About Free-Thai

http://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/sightseeing/26753/seri-thai-museum

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..... Nice place....

Thanks, which place did you like best?
definitely the first photo.. House built next to the river/lake ....I can get used to that view every morning and evening with my family and dogs..

That is a one rai pond we dug to build up the area we built the house on. Our golden retriever keeps her pet fish in there and swims with them once each week. Our view from the house is actually the second photo.

We keep both dogs and cats.

Dog%2B-%2B1.jpg

Cats%2Band%2BDog%2B-%2B1.jpg

Ok...now this is my favourite photo...haha...golden retriever is the most lovely dog ever. How old is your GR? Face turning white already...

I think she is around eight but I am not good with birthdays. I usually underestimate the ages of our animals and I still think of her as a puppy.wub.png

Ok...now this is my favourite photo...haha...golden retriever is the most lovely dog ever. How old is your GR? Face turning white already...

I think she is around eight but I am not good with birthdays. I usually underestimate the ages of our animals and I still think of her as a puppy.wub.png
8 years old and looks happy and healthy... How often your GR will swim in the pond? I can't imagine I have to bath my dog everyday if he swims with his fish everyday...haha

8 years old and looks happy and healthy... How often your GR will swim in the pond? I can't imagine I have to bath my dog everyday if he swims with his fish everyday...haha

We only let her swim once a week. Half-hour swim, half-hour for a good thorough cleaning and then about the same to blow-dry all that hair. It is a lot of work so once a week is all we can handle. She goes absolutely crazy when she realizes it is time to swim.

Lovely photos Village Farang. Brings back memories of a trip to north Thailand a couple of years ago. Very scenic and peaceful with changes of terrain and seems to be a great area to live and relax. I did visit the Royal Villa and border station picture looks familiar. Was frequently stopped by checkpoints in those areas as close to the border but never any issues. A very interesting place to visit which is quite unlike other tourist venues is the Hall of Opium outside Chiang Rai. Another impression was that all land seemed to be farmed in some manner and surprised to see corn grown in very mountainous areas as harvesting would be difficult and only by hand.

Archived