Do you pay her a salary? (I do.)

PT4

Have had some of the most fullfilling relationships in my life with Thai women.I always started with respect and dignity.Always got it back.

Never had a money issue.I-honestly- wonder if you pay a woman a salary how can you get the satisfaction of a true and honest

relationship based in mutual love and respect.

I can only speak for myself, but I pay her a salary which she uses to help her family and pay the loan on her condo. 16y together in a relationship of mutual love and respect. So you can stop wondering.

Must be some condo if she (you) is still paying for it 16 years down the line ?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have had some of the most fullfilling relationships in my life with Thai women.I always started with respect and dignity.Always got it back.

Never had a money issue.I-honestly- wonder if you pay a woman a salary how can you get the satisfaction of a true and honest

I can only speak for myself, but I pay her a salary which she uses to help her family and pay the loan on her condo. 16y together in a relationship of mutual love and respect. So you can stop wondering.

Mutual love and respect??

If the relationship ceases to exist if the salary stops then it's hardly built on love and respect, is it?

Obviously, tell yourself whatever you like but don't expect anyone with half a brain to be fooled

Ooh sorry... You have half a brain?

I'd respect you too if you paid me salary which I would use to pay my family and the loan on my condo.

Regardz

You misunderstood me, the salary is not a payment for her respect or love, How dare you insinuating this, you don't know me nor her. You get some kind of "high" when insulting people? How low some TV posters go is unbelievable hiding behind their computer screens and spitting on others.

I'd respect you too if you paid me salary which I would use to pay my family and the loan on my condo.

Regardz

You misunderstood me, the salary is not a payment for her respect or love, How dare you insinuating this, you don't know me nor her. You get some kind of "high" when insulting people? How low some TV posters go is unbelievable hiding behind their computer screens and spitting on others.

Not spitting, just stating the factz.

Perhaps some people are worried that if their partners had to work, they would rarely see them, as their partner may struggle to get a job locally, with hours that are convenient. And for what? Buttons!

So the way I see it, you can work with joint accounts, or with a regular stipend.

There's plenty on here that would not trust their partners with joint accounts, either out of concern for their honesty, loyalty, priorities or prudence and parsimony, so a regular stipend seems the better way to go. Call it a salary, call it an allowance, call it housekeeping, or whatever.

SC

Mutual love and respect??

If the relationship ceases to exist if the salary stops then it's hardly built on love and respect, is it?

Obviously, tell yourself whatever you like but don't expect anyone with half a brain to be fooled

Many species of birds will not mate unless the male builds a nest. I don't find this behavior in the female of the human species unusual.

Many different situations with girlfriends and wives. I prefer an independent educated girl who makes her own money and can walk away if she wants. I provide the living arrangements since I make the most money and she works, advances her education and takes care of most of the house keeping. Some guys prefer their lady to be a house wife. There are a number of reasons for this, she can not get decent paying job, have kids to care for, lonely guy and want a friend to always be around, or some guys are just jealous and don't trust their other half.

Paying someone to stay with you who other wise would not is a rental agreement, nothing more nothing less !

Many different situations with girlfriends and wives. I prefer an independent educated girl who makes her own money and can walk away if she wants. I provide the living arrangements since I make the most money and she works, advances her education and takes care of most of the house keeping. Some guys prefer their lady to be a house wife. There are a number of reasons for this, she can not get decent paying job, have kids to care for, lonely guy and want a friend to always be around, or some guys are just jealous and don't trust their other half.

Paying someone to stay with you who other wise would not is a rental agreement, nothing more nothing less !

Uneducated girls can walk away too - lots of work for unskilled labor in Thailand. Some women stay with men because they like them and get paid too. To suggest otherwise is foolish and smacks of inexperience with the opposite sex.

Uneducated girls can walk away too - lots of work for unskilled labor in Thailand. Some women stay with men because they like them and get paid too. To suggest otherwise is foolish and smacks of inexperience with the opposite sex.

and they do walk away.... usually for a better paying gig.

Cuz that's wot it is.

did I say otherwise ? I said "paying someone who other wise Would not stay ..... " Meaning if you don't pay they don't stay .

And as far as educated or not I have found that few uneducated girls make much money and thus are more apt to stay than an educated girl with a good job who makes enough to support herself well. That is unless the uneducated girl goes to dance at a bar and collect bar fines.

And you are a real catch, I suppose. Because you take care of the living arrangements, you expect that she does most of the housekeeping. Just because you earn more does not mean that she does not work as hard or harder than you, yet housekeeping remains her duty. Surely if you are both working, housekeeping should be a shared task.

Regardz

Oh calm down with the bluster and indignation.

He just repeated what you said so why are you howling "how dare you" as if he's mortally wounded you?

You've told everyone you pay your Thai woman a salary.

Is it so outrageous for people to assume that you wouldn't be doing so if you didn't have to?

You can't put your business in public and then complain when people make assumptions.

Maybe you don't want to accept the dynamics at work in your relationship. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't because, as you say, it's worked well for 16 years but if the day should ever come when you want to know for certain, all you have to do is tell her the salary is being stopped for a year or two while you sort finances.

Then tell us what happens

laugh.png

And you are a real catch, I suppose. Because you take care of the living arrangements, you expect that she does most of the housekeeping. Just because you earn more does not mean that she does not work as hard or harder than you, yet housekeeping remains her duty. Surely if you are both working, housekeeping should be a shared task.
it's a 40sqm condo for Gods sake, 30 minutes a day max cleaning. I cook she cleans, I pay all the bills for house car etc.... Wash and ironing is sent out. No complaints from her or I so I don't think you should worry your little brain regarding our arrangement. Fair deal for both :)

and they do walk away.... usually for a better paying gig.

Cuz that's wot it is.

I agree with you but what's it got to do with Thailand?

it's a 40sqm condo for Gods sake, 30 minutes a day max cleaning. I cook she cleans, I pay all the bills for house car etc.... Wash and ironing is sent out. No complaints from her or I so I don't think you should worry your little brain regarding our arrangement. Fair deal for both smile.png

Noted. Not worrying in the least.

Regardz

Oh calm down with the bluster and indignation.

He just repeated what you said so why are you howling "how dare you" as if he's mortally wounded you?

You've told everyone you pay your Thai woman a salary.

Is it so outrageous for people to assume that you wouldn't be doing so if you didn't have to?

You can't put your business in public and then complain when people make assumptions.

Maybe you don't want to accept the dynamics at work in your relationship. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't because, as you say, it's worked well for 16 years but if the day should ever come when you want to know for certain, all you have to do is tell her the salary is being stopped for a year or two while you sort finances.

Then tell us what happens

laugh.png

I think you forgot the title of this topic....

Taking care for somebody I love is not a burden but a joy. I don't need to test my relation ( amazing how some people think) but ok suppose if for one reason or another I would not be able to support her for two years, I would honestly understand if she leaves me. Every relation has a breaking point, just try coming home drunk for 2 years and see what happens. So what was your point again?

theguyfromanotherforum is offering housekeeping services for condo loan repayments.

any takerz?

My friend, you got yourself a deal. You only give me 25000 baht a month -a bargain mind you-.I will be yours. My only rule is that

you make a new post on TV stating that you really love me and I am poorer than you.smile.png

Archived