Ron19... Daily life in Thailand and what I see

Ron19

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Our Marian Plum Tree. This tree is 3 metres tall and 3 metres across and is behind our house. We have 4 more trees on another block, they are smaller but all are covered in blossom like the one at home. The fruit shown are not from our trees, they have been put here to show people that don't know what a Marian Plum is. They are very sweet if not picked too early and an enjoyable fruit to eat.Marian Plum tree Blossom.jpg

Marrian Plum Tree.JPG

Marian Plum.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, Ron19 said:

Our Marian Plum Tree. This tree is 3 metres tall and 3 metres across and is behind our house. We have 4 more trees on another block, they are smaller but all are covered in blossom like the one at home. The fruit shown are not from our trees, they have been put here to show people that don't know what a Marian Plum is. They are very sweet if not picked too early and an enjoyable fruit to eat.Marian Plum tree Blossom.jpg

Marrian Plum Tree.JPG

Marian Plum.jpg

Love that fruit, I tend to see it more when we are visiting the northern parts of Thailand.

On 10/04/2018 at 7:23 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Love that fruit, I tend to see it more when we are visiting the northern parts of Thailand.

The FiL has one of these on his fruit farm, the main crop is Longon (spl) but I think he should plant more of these as they seem to be pretty quick growing and the fruit is also delicious and by all accounts expensive ฿ 150 a kilo, there farm is in Chanthaburi province :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Ron, are you ok? You have not posted for a while. Looking forward to your next image. 

Thank you for your concern.

Not travelling too well at the moment, I've had to leave my wife of 26 years and two dogs behind while I have  returned to Australia for an unknown length of time. Breaking my heart and I'm under a lot of stress at the moment.

IMG_20180107_074137.jpg

31543596_1017085165127463_8730469740151046144_n.jpg

Abhisit is a Rotweiler cross.

post-140056-0-27596800-1460963299_thumb.jpg

Suthep is a stray that I took in 7 years ago, I estimated that he was 4 then. The only time he leaves my side is when one of the local lady dogs needs his attention or to visit deep fried chicken stall at the Monday morning village market.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived