BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron19

Ron19... Daily life in Thailand and what I see

Does the earth move for you, well if you were standing anywhere near this as it went past it would

DSC03403.JPG

This mornings sunrise at Chamsong - Uttaradit. Another hot day by the look of it.

DSC03520.JPG

Jim had the courage so I can't let him get away with that. Here I am with Abhisit ( Suthep is in the background ) during an afternoon

exercise and toilet session.Abhisit was being a pain and all he wanted to do was go and smell the nearest bush and leave his mark

but then again he is a dog I suppose.

post-140056-0-36300000-1461480066_thumb.

My wife ( lime top ) and a friend of hers feeding fish in the grounds of Phichai hospital

post-140056-0-31083000-1461481028_thumb.

Ban Mai Restaurant Phitsanulok

We have been here twice in the past 3 Months and I would recommend it to anyone passing through and looking for an enjoyable meal of

Thai fare.Very well prepared and presented dishes that are nothing like you would find in a street restaurant.

According to trip adviser, a number of people have found it hard to find but I never had that problem.Be careful if you are looking for it on google

earth as it will take you to a place on the other side of town nowhere near where it is situated.

If anyone is interested,PM me and I will give you better directions

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

We had a number of these and I enjoyed No 4 n this page

DSC00525.JPG

Pretty posh looking place, there Ron, prices look reasonable too! thumbsup.gif

There is a photo in the foyer showing the kings daughter sitting on a sofa with the owner and his wife kneeling on pillows at each side of her.

I didn't take a shot out of respect for them.

I have the same shot taken in RAW and will have a fiddle with it to see if I can do something about the smoke haze effect.

DSC03602.JPG

Now what will have for breakfast today ? Tom Palo looks good, I'll have that thankyou.

DSC03629.JPG

DSC03631.JPG