BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

PM Prayut defends his nephew's appointment as normal and legal

Why didn't this great believer in Thainess complete his defence by stating anyone in his position would do the same ?

That's what makes it ' normal ' to such people.

Soooooo...care to enlighten me ...again: what was "abnormal' and "illegal" about the Thaksin/ Yingluk- thingy?

Yes they did it also but this is about Prayuth the man who vowed to stamp out the old ways. He has proved himself a hypocrite and exactly the same as all that came before him. He has the trough now. He will be overthrown, charged, new reforms and constitution drawn up. A military coup will occur and a new general in power. The wheel will keep turning this is thai politics.

It's mind boggling!

And this guy runs the place, no wonder it's still third world.

Dangerous little man with power, just like Kim small prick Jong-un.

Soooooo...care to enlighten me ...again: what was "abnormal' and "illegal" about the Thaksin/ Yingluk- thingy?

Yes they did it also but this is about Prayuth the man who vowed to stamp out the old ways. He has proved himself a hypocrite and exactly the same as all that came before him. He has the trough now. He will be overthrown, charged, new reforms and constitution drawn up. A military coup will occur and a new general in power. The wheel will keep turning this is thai politics.

I was being sarcastic...

The ones who really got the wool pulled over their eyes on this one were the educated Bangkokians who think they know better than the baan nok (บ้านนอก) what is good for the country...the "reform before elections"/"anyone except Thaksin" crowd.

If they ever figure out how badly they were duped, it should get interesting.

The longer this farce continues, the deeper the hole they are digging for themselves and the quicker people will "react" in a non-approved manner.

When it all falls apart, and it will at some point, there is going to be a massive cleaning of the house within the "military".

I hope that at the same time there will also be a big clear out in the RTP.

This of course was also a reason given for the military takeover.

If it happened, it must have been during my after lunch nap one day.

I urge all TV members to watch the PM's Friday address to the nation.

Disregard the words.

Body language says it all.

When it comes on my neighbour changes to another channel, ANY other channel.

yeah, just as normal as under previous governments, so much for reform hey ?

As to legal, of course it is, if you can create your own charter and laws, one can make everything legal.

The prime minister asked critics not to view the case as a family affairs because of the Chan-ocha surname saying that he might change his surname so the case should be over.

You need to be a skilled comedian to make statements like that clap2.gif

The guy has certainly missed his calling in stand up comedy...... or has he? is this whole PM thing his most elaborate joke yet. gigglem.gifgigglem.gif

his stage name is Uncle Too and as he has publically stated before "I'm a funny guy."

Was that funny or phony or both ?

I urge all TV members to watch the PM's Friday address to the nation.

Disregard the words.

Body language says it all.

When it comes on my neighbour changes to another channel, ANY other channel.

how would that help?

he's on EVERY channel on the Thai TV networks!

"He maintained that the appointment of his nephew, son of defence permanent secretary General Preecha Chan-ocha, did not contravene with the administrative procedure act which prohibits the recruitment of relatives into government services because it was a replacement for a vacancy following the retirement of an officer."

Eh? Was something lost in the translation here? blink.png