One person killed and 10 others injured in a motorcycle bomb blast

webfact

One person killed and 10 others injured in a motorcycle bomb blast

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4Frin0DBSc26CkbzG2ZhcX1Q

BANGKOK: -- One person was killed and about ten others were injured when a motorcycle bomb exploded in front of a grocery in Songkhla’s Thepa district Tuesday night.

Initial police report said that a motorcycle which was rigged with explosive device was parked in front of a grocery located behind the Ban Ta Paed railway station in Tambon Pak Bang, Thepa district. Believed detonated by a cellphone or radio transmitter, it went off at about 7 pm killing one person at the shop and injuring about ten other people.

About half an hour before the explosion, police were alerted of the presence of an object suspected to be a homemade bomb placed inside the grocery.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/160188

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-04-20

Is it only me, but every time these scrotes detonate a bomb or go on a killing spree, my contempt and disgust grows for them exponentially? In other words they are not winning my heart and mind by their murder of innocents. Funnily enough, them taking a family member from me last month not so far away from this incident makes me loath them even more. Muslims worldwide, sort yourselves out and stop killing others just because they are not in your virtual deathcult. It's getting boring.

Archived