Ho Chih Minh is an impressive city

ev1lchris

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll just ask here in hopes someone knows.  I am going to apply for the "approval letter".  What I can't seem to find out is with this approval letter can I go straight to immigration desk with this, or do I have to go to the VOA queue to get the actual visa( and pay $25 for the stamp), then go to immigration.  

If it is the latter, will paying the $25 airport fast track get me to the front of the queue in both the VOA queue and immigration queue?

5 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll just ask here in hopes someone knows.  I am going to apply for the "approval letter".  What I can't seem to find out is with this approval letter can I go straight to immigration desk with this, or do I have to go to the VOA queue to get the actual visa( and pay $25 for the stamp), then go to immigration.  

If it is the latter, will paying the $25 airport fast track get me to the front of the queue in both the VOA queue and immigration queue?

don't know about the airport fast track but you take your approval letter and hand it in at the VOA desk with your passport then take a seat and they call you to collect your passport with the visa affixed inside...then proceed to the immigration counter...

all my business has taken me to Hanoi in recent years and last July I arrived around 7pm and there was no queue at the VOA counter...took about 10mins to get the visa...in times past at both Hanoi and HCMC the VOA business could take up to an hour...

• Like 1