BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

puukao

Should I tell her I'm broke?

I think you have already decided what to do! Go home and go to work! Come back when you are retired.

Yes, go ahead and tell her the truth but please tape the announcement and share with the rest of us.

its over allready and you know it. grow a set of balls , take your head outa your ass and go home to reality , make some money and come back for short trips

you farang no understand. i am not same same

i go thailand and my life better and i get money and then gods bless me and more money and then i am rich and live in jungle and never leave

then i find my passport and ask, "Hmmm, what are these funny dates?"

i drink moat water and go ba ba crazy and now stuck on TV...cannot get on another website!!!!!

do not worry my TV brothers, I just sold some GOOG stock for a cool 400 million baht

Good for you, now you can afford not only a Mia Noi but a Gik as well!!! Half your luck!! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Money isn't everything, but without it you cannot exist. Unless you have someone giving you the necessities in life or you farm, hunt, fish, gather, and have natural resources at your disposal--of course, you had to have money to acquire the tools, raw materials, and natural resources. So, yes, money isn't everything, but assets are.

the "bird" on your arm held by a (wallet) strap may fly away and not return if the (wallet) strap is cut (empty) if it does not stay or return it was never yours in the first place.

i count myself very lucky first met my wife (thai) after her returning a large amount of cash i personally lost (don't ask lol) been with me 16 years even though i didn't earn enough to bring her to uk. looked after me well and sorted most of my problems (don't really love her but she's a damned good cook lol)

I fear you haven't addressed your biggest problem. While you were here womanizing, the World's economy went into the toilet.

You will now have a big blank timeframe on your resume' and most companies in most countries have been downsizing. In finding any job your credentials must stand out among hundreds of others. Best of luck for you.

Quite right.

"Staying in Thailand to study Buddhism" appearing in any resume will not really help, I am afraid.

Cheers.

Cut on the protein and bars. Stop whitening your teeth. Accept your situation. Go back make some money. Come back with a new plan and renewed energy. Be smart now not when you're 55.

Get out there and work man! Haven't you read the statistics? The earlier you retire....the earlier you die! You need to earn more now while you have your 6 pack and can still work, not only to support your lovely lady.... and her family.....but to ensure you live long enough to spend it all

You don't have to say you are broke. Just tell her you have to go home to work and make

some extra money "for her" The longer you stay at home working the more money

you will have for her. tongue.pnglaugh.png

i count myself very lucky first met my wife (thai) after her returning a large amount of cash i personally lost (don't ask lol) been with me 16 years even though i didn't earn enough to bring her to uk. looked after me well and sorted most of my problems (don't really love her but she's a damned good cook lol)

Why "don't ask" and why "lol" ?

You brought it up...share the story...

The only stress in my life is 1) where can I get a beer Chang after 8pm in my village (the few shops we have close at 7pm and everybody, except moi, is tucked up snugely in bed by 8pm) and 2) how do I get aforementioned beer Chang past the eagle-like eyes of my wife?

To the OP: Seriously, spill the beans - just tell her. If she likes/wants to be with you, she'llvstand by you. If she's only in it for the dosh, she'll pack and do a runner - and you a favour.

Money isn't everything. Be happy you're healthy, fit and have good teeth.

Good luck.

puko tell her the truth if she's worth it she will make decisions to help if she's only interested in money you r wasting both time (which you never get back) and money.