Weather in Chiang Rai region

kal147

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if it's hazy there too?

we are all trembling in anticipation of your report jai dee. :D

bit of cloud cover in hua hin today , i suspect a weather change is not too far away.

...... and just a tad hazier than yesterday.

:o

the haziness this afternoon has attained a level possibly not reached for some time now.

i could confidently describe it as quite hazy indeed. :D

Let's not confuse Haze with Fog with Cloud with Smoke

Currently lots of currant bun :o

Edit : cant spell currint

I agree. Haze is reduced visibility caused by fog, clouds, smoke, mist, etc.. Fog, clouds, smoke, mist, etc. are all physical things which cause haze.

Chownah

Beautiful morning today. I was up early for golf but took this photo from my balcony.

post-29230-1165307606_thumb.jpg

When teeing off at Santiburi it was thick like milk. But after 3 holes we could see at least 150 yards and then the sun came and it became hot.

But a beautiful morning!

Nice and clear where I am!

:D:D:D

I just wondering is it Chiang rai that is boring or the people that are in this website.

People who are bored or don't have a lot to say usually talk about the weather.

Nice day today, bad day yesterday, maybe rain tomorrow.

:o:D:D:D:D

Both....so you just run along now and find a nicer sand box with more interesting kids to play with....bye bye...good luck.....

Chownah

P.S. Its still hazy.....Chownah

I just wondering is it Chiang rai that is boring or the people that are in this website.

People who are bored or don't have a lot to say usually talk about the weather.

Nice day today, bad day yesterday, maybe rain tomorrow.

:o:D:D:D:D

You got a very interesting point there, Domyamkung, absolute worth to contemplate on.

Is it simply a manifestation of the urge to express oneself? Is it reflecting inner stirrings of the soul?

Or just the complete lack of excitement, so exemplary for life in a small town?

Hardly any crimes, murders or suicides. Not even beatings, burglaries and other things which make life so interesting. Haze fills the vacuum. It could be worse!

You really hit the nail on its head: When people in northern Europe meet each other during wintertime, you can be sure that the first lines of conversation will be exactly the same as in northern Thailand during wintertime.

One person will open the conversation by asking the other person to confirm his observation that it is cold, perhaps even very cold.

The other person will politely do to this and at the very most wonder if it is colder than the day before or if the day of tomorrow even will be worse.

Humans are strange beings and the people here are no exception of that rule.

So we just have to live with it (or ignore it).

If I wouldn't have a horrible cold and if my nose wasn't dripping I would write some interesting things about Chiang Rai, but you have to excuse me for the time being. Anyhow: Go ahead yourself :D

Limbo :D

Archived