Weather in Chiang Rai region

kal147

Nice and clear where I am!

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Both....so you just run along now and find a nicer sand box with more interesting kids to play with....bye bye...good luck.....

Chownah

P.S. Its still hazy.....Chownah

Stupid boring b******

'Domyamkung'... rather than reverting to name calling (which is against the Forum Rules by the way), why don't you post elsewhere? :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both....so you just run along now and find a nicer sand box with more interesting kids to play with....bye bye...good luck.....

Chownah

'Domyamkung'... rather than reverting to name calling (which is against the Forum Rules by the way), why don't you post elsewhere? :o

I live quite near chiang Rai, at least a lot nearer than you.

Check the rules again, I hav'nt broken any.

Why are you being rude to me because I find this, the only forum about Chiang rai very boring.

at least I will try to waken all these old codgers up and talk about something other than the weather.

I like this local forum, sometimes I got a lot of information from it but recently it has gone down the tubes. Don't be nasty just because I say this.

Chownah

I live quite near chiang Rai, at least a lot nearer than you.

Check the rules again, I hav'nt broken any.

Why are you being rude to me because I find this, the only forum about Chiang rai very boring.

at least I will try to waken all these old codgers up and talk about something other than the weather.

I like this local forum, sometimes I got a lot of information from it but recently it has gone down the tubes. Don't be nasty just because I say this.

And why has the forum gone down the tubes Dom?

I've seen posts erased and people banned on this forum for much less than what you've been saying.

If you truly like this forum then why don't you do someting positive about it... instead of complaining that it's boring.

Here we are... having a bit of trivial fun in a thread about haze... and you post that you're bored... so sorry.

:D

Stop complaining... do something about it to liven the forum up.

:o

/Edit - BTW... it's still hazy on the eastern seaboard.

You would be amazed what troubles haze has caused in the world. Several wars started just because of haze: 1826, "the Haze offense of the Netherlands", 1633, "the civil haze bonanza war of Brazil", 1902, "week of foggy fighting" and so on... it's true, honest....

Well, anything goes in this thread I suppose but I agree somewhat on that there are very harsh forum regulations.

Wonderfully clear here, in between bouts of rain. Nothing like a good downpour to clear off the haze.

New rule, I think, the word "haze" must be used at least once in every post in this thread, even if its just to say, "haze is bloody boring" :o

People who are bored or don't have a lot to say usually talk about the weather.

Nice day today, bad day yesterday, maybe rain tomorrow.

i happen to find the weather fascinating.

hua hin is haze free at the moment , but the sky is starting to cloud over with some well defined

altocumulus perlucidus interspersed with some denser altocumulus opacus. its moving in from the north east and blocking the sun and making it a bit cooler.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to laugh eveytime JaiDee mentions haze or lack of it on the Eastern Seeboard, cos in England Seeboard was always known as The South Eastern Electricity Board

I've never been this cold in Thailand, might have to do some grass strimming to warm up :o

edit: too much grass :D

I have to laugh eveytime JaiDee mentions haze or lack of it on the Eastern Seeboard, cos in England Seeboard was always known as The South Eastern Electricity Board

I've never been this cold in Thailand, might have to do some grass strimming to warm up :o

edit: too much grass :D

I have to laugh every time OneeyedJohn mention Grass strimming!!!

He doesn't even know how to start the fricking thing!

:D :D :D

Today I drove up to Wat Doi Kow Quai (spelling?) at about 2 pm to have a check at the haze above Chiang Rai town. It was there indeed, no, even stronger, it was massively present.

Just have a look at the pictures and you will agree with me: This is a haze of the first category!

Limbo :o

post-6305-1166875831_thumb.jpgpost-6305-1166875819_thumb.jpg

Archived