Weather in Chiang Rai region

kal147

After Sven's excellent swedish affair I feel extremely hazy :D

Enjoying Norwegian 'Juleribbe' with an excellent Australian Shiraz Cabernet of Jacob's Creek and a very remarcable Danish (lakritz tasting) hunters lao (the bottle is bullit shaped) in Ban Lao, I got calls of two persons asking about the whereabouts of Svenivans chalet.

They were lost in the darkness.

I told them they were one day late, but after your posting (if it isn't a delayed one) I started to doubt. Please have mercy, but Sven actually mentioned the 23th somewhere if I recall right!

I am afraid the haze took possession of my mind.

Sorry Sven!

Limbo :o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAZE ALERT

The gardeners created several very large piles of cuttings, prunings etc last week and they're just dry enough to burn but still green enough to create the maximum amount of smoke.

Almost certainly will be lit today possibly closing most airports in the northern region due to poor visibility.

HAZE ALERT

The gardeners created several very large piles of cuttings, prunings etc last week and they're just dry enough to burn but still green enough to create the maximum amount of smoke.

Almost certainly will be lit today possibly closing most airports in the northern region due to poor visibility.

:o:D:D

Thats bloody funny.. I hope you notified all of the authorities about this.. :D

HAZE ALERT

:o:D:D

I went straight to the village police station but they're all drunk down at the school sports day. Will try again today.

HAZE ALERT

:D:D:D

Thats bloody funny.. I hope you notified all of the authorities about this.. :bah:

I went straight to the village police station but they're all drunk down at the school sports day. Will try again today.

:o:D

HAZE ALERT

:D:D:D

great work sceadugenga...

you have saved a certain number of cancelled flights for sure. Everything went as normal due to your very quick actions :o

Last night I was working in the fields as the sun set and I could see ground fog developing about a half a kilometre away...which poet talked about fog creeping in on little cat's feet?

Chownah

It was Carl Sandburg.

Archived