Frenchman sends girlfriend picture before he falls from Silom condo

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many has laid their lives to waste due to broken heart and relationship problems, somehow, for the gone,

it made sense to end it all and not to continue to suffer, they will, someday, cure most of the world's ailments,

but never cure or mend a broken heart......

How right yo are Ezzra with the broken heart syndrome and although I am not one of TV's Sherlock Holmes's,I must say there does seem a discrepancy in the story----- The girlfriend did evidently rush over to the boyfriends app but he was already dead------ OK but did she just turn round and go home----- because the Police evidently had to contact her.Did she say to the Police-------" yes I know ,I was there earlier but he had already jumped,and as there was nothing I could do I came home"

As usual the reporters leave a few blanks. Hope the young man finds peacewai.gif

He definitely found something, it may have not been peace.

guess what the gf is doing right now, chatting on Facebook with dozens of men to plan her next meeting, a total waste of life indeed.

I think she will have no problem making another guy fall for her.

Ohhh, the cleverness that emits from your post. Covertly brilliant, thank you for the grin you bestowed unto moi.

NEVER TRUST EM, NOR (WORSE) LOVE EM, ALWAYS PAY EM N QUICKLY LOOK FOR THE NEXT ONE...

Millions of people lead a loving, wholesome satisfied life with their partners by trusting and loving them. Only a miniscule few spend their whole life patronizing a new prostitute every other day.

I have a long time relationship with a wonderful, loving and caring Thai woman, (many years already). She even has her own ATM card that is linked to my own account. Never, ever has she abused this! Of course there will be women who will abuse this, but if you think that all Thai women are the same than you are dearly mistaken my friend! I know 'farang' women who would gladly empty my account! Don't paint all Thai women with the same brush, there are many good Thai women out there, but I think you won't find them easily in a bar or brothel. whistling.gif Find yourself a nice lady who has not been 'run over' by a thousand sweaty, stinking and drunk farang and you will have a fantastic partner for life! I know I have..

Well said Buddy------------ Ditto for mewai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

+me

Archived