Any recommendations for schools to Learn Thai?

Seonil

I want to learn Thai(very serious) and also get an education Visa to stay for long term. Are there any recommendations for the best schools to study Thai preferably in Bangkok?

Also please mention the prices for the 1 year course :)

Check out Duke Language School. Classes are 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Not sure what the 1 year package with visa will cost. But the classes alone are quite cheap. I have been to several language schools in BKK and this one is the best deal and value.

Check out Duke Language School. Classes are 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Not sure what the 1 year package with visa will cost. But the classes alone are quite cheap. I have been to several language schools in BKK and this one is the best deal and value.

But if I study at that pace wont it be almost 720 hours a year? For ED Visa we have to study 400 hours i believe. Can you clear this out for me?

Thanks again :)

But if I study at that pace wont it be almost 720 hours a year? For ED Visa we have to study 400 hours i believe. Can you clear this out for me?

Thanks again smile.png

You really should learn to use a search engine such as Google.

The link directs you to the Duke school website.

http://dukelanguage.com/

Thanks again :)

Yes, but you said you are very serious about learning. Clearly, 720 classroom hours will be better than 400 if you actually want to learn. If you just want to put in the bare minimum hours required for the visa, then it sounds like you are probably not that serious about learning so any language school will probably do.

Archived