Pai police arrest three French women found in possession of heroin

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are looking a bit rough now so imagen what they will look like after a 10 stretch.if you are a farang and buy drugs in Thailand the dealer will make his bit then bung you into the laws hand for a few baht more.a vast amount of Thai hate farang and what we stand for.i don't even talk to Thais,even the missus just gets abuse from me 24hrs a day.i call Thailand 'yellow Africa' and I don't know what the <deleted> he'll I'm doing in such a place.

Neither do we know what you are doing here

Enjoy the rest of your lives in a Thai prison ladies.

Who's the dude , falaang in the shirt looking on, a undercoved falaang? or friend''

If your stupid enought to buy drugs in LOS you must be prepared for the scumbags that sell it to top you as they owe it to the big brown boss man waiting for a feed.

I have heard stories of rd blocks in remote parts near Chiang Mai ,planting drugs on tourists.

9 gramms each possible buy out here.

MOM!!!!!!

You don't look a day over 40.

Don't worry, you will get free massages and mango shakes in prison. Remember to ask for gluten-free!!!!!

It is a bit humorous that this particular age group is careful about gluten and about 900 other things but not drugs like heroin, etc. Opiates are naturally provided by Mother Nature for terminal illness and serious injury pain relief. Using it to cure "mental pain" is a dead-end.

The number of idiots in this world never ceases to amaze.

How anyone can be so stupid as to act this way in this day and age is beyond me.

I have never bought, sold or used heroin but even I know that acting in the manner these fools did could only end in tears.

They act that way because they are addicts! If you never used and never lost everything, there is no way you could understand. They should have never admitted that they were going to sell a portion. People should never talk to Police in a criminal case without legal representation.

They are looking a bit rough now so imagen what they will look like after a 10 stretch.if you are a farang and buy drugs in Thailand the dealer will make his bit then bung you into the laws hand for a few baht more.a vast amount of Thai hate farang and what we stand for.i don't even talk to Thais,even the missus just gets abuse from me 24hrs a day.i call Thailand 'yellow Africa' and I don't know what the <deleted> he'll I'm doing in such a place.

Perhaps you should reflect upon that final thought and make some life changing decisions.

I was about to write the same thing, only much less nicely. Ever the gentleman, our Bluespunk, a model for us all. wink.png

....and the drug dealers get off scott-free ....???

Thats the whole point.. these ladies were easy call ins....give the RTP a win and in tern the dealers get to carry on..... like mules used for international courier operations .. send one in on a flight with small amount but enough to create excitement tip off customs and then on flight arriving shortly after send in the main load....

How anyone can be so stupid as to act this way in this day and age is beyond me.

I have never bought, sold or used heroin but even I know that acting in the manner these fools did could only end in tears.

They act that way because they are addicts! If you never used and never lost everything, there is no way you could understand. They should have never admitted that they were going to sell a portion. People should never talk to Police in a criminal case without legal representation.

Yes, but himself has an opinion on everything, he knows everything about everything and him judge ...
Agree with you on the addiction that leads to inconsistent acts. But clearly in this case, these three people do not cause harm to others.
On this principle do not worry too much. French diplomacy does not abandon his compatriots in distress will intervene discreetly with his counterpart Thai.
And all-too discreetly these 3 people will be offered a one way to Paris at condition to never come back.
Those who rejoice misfortune of others will be for their expenses without even knowing it. Let's have a little compassion for them ...

Certainly look like users to me....

Do they seriously think they can do the 'ole Asian Hippy Trail through Turkey, India and south east Asia staying high on dope ? ?

Those days are long gone... history..... times have changed. And forty years from now it will be different again from what it is now....

They're going to go through hell in the woman's Bangkok Hilton.... and going through hell right now probably ......drug withdrawal hell..... unless they are getting drugs from the BIB's somehow... maybe for doing them "favours".

Yes, but himself has an opinion on everything, he knows everything about everything and him judge ...
Agree with you on the addiction that leads to inconsistent acts. But clearly in this case, these three people do not cause harm to others.
On this principle do not worry too much. French diplomacy does not abandon his compatriots in distress will intervene discreetly with his counterpart Thai.
And all-too discreetly these 3 people will be offered a one way to Paris at condition to never come back.
Those who rejoice misfortune of others will be for their expenses without even knowing it. Let's have a little compassion for them ...

I have no compassion for these idiots. You reap what you sow.

You're right, there is no way I can understand such utter stupidity.

The poor girls were just out for a bit of fun.

They thought such a small amount would be overlooked by the cops.

Some corrupt bastards have set them up all right.

I hope they can pay their way for a lenient sentence.

I have no compassion for these idiots. You reap what you sow.

Compassion is a human quality ... possessed mainly by balanced, joyful, satisfied and loving person! rolleyes.gif

The poor girls were just out for a bit of fun.

They thought such a small amount would be overlooked by the cops.

Some corrupt bastards have set them up all right.

I hope they can pay their way for a lenient sentence.

Once charges are pressed, there is no chance of paying for a lenient sentence.

Their only chance, would have been to offer a huge sum of money to the arresting officers, at the time.

Because this case has so much publicity now, they will have to go through the court procedure, and will get a jail sentence.

Even a King's pardon is unlikely each year, due to the fact that serious drugs were involved.

As some posters have already pointed out, this highly publicised case is probably to deflect the attention away from the bigger fish.

Before going to a country, it's wise to take informations about this country; as for Thailand, there are at least two things to know; lese majesté and drugs are very dangerous and send you to jail ; they have tried, they have lost , and they were unluncky to be denounced ;

in the past, I have smoked grass very much with Thaipeople, or alone, several times we have escaped police just in time, and nobody denounced us, we were lucky

these women were stupid and unlucky; BangkokKen, where did you see I said that stupidity is a crime ? stupidity is stupidity, that's all

Why do you juge them !!! are you in them shoes ? do you like if somebody will come and comment about your life and sometimes the not so smart choices that you make !!! when yourself or your friends get drunk to death ??? or the bad thing that you make to people (sometimes without to realize ) ?

Its always easy to juge from outside the situation..this world need LOVE ans UNDERSTANDING...(why do you think people look in drugs an other way to be happy ?) everybody is free to make what he want with his life by the moment he don't hurt and damage the others.......FREEDOM....don't you like IT ?

Apart that : have a nice day and don't forget to love yourself and maybe just a little more the others TOO ...The World need urgently compassion and peace in our heart.....dont you ?

Probably too lazy to leave and take care of yourself I would imagine. Maybe you should look in the mirror and it will help you understand why Thais hate farang so much.

Yes very good suggestion.

One can do this anywhere, but I was wandering around Central World in Bangkok last night between flicks in the ASEAN Film Festival and in that mad shopping throng, guess who were the worst dressed people there? White people. Who are the worst dressed people on the Sky Train? White people. The colonial, ruling class.

Remember Farangs, none of us conquered this proud country, so their attitudes may not always fit our inherited status.

Remember also the "Wais" we take as respect are cross cultural and national and have nothing to do with us in particular.

Its called the Emporer has no clothes. The decline of the West.

Archived