BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage

my girlfriend says she cannot manage on 25000 month

He was simply asking how that amount would work for a lady with the situation he described in Issan.

Calling him a mug? That's just plain rude.

And the answer to that question would be 3,000bht a month. Like all the other farming families.

But remember, most of the rural family groups will consist of 3 or 4 adults per dwelling, her living alone is unusual.

Adding to that, most of them are earning at the rate of 100-150bht/day, nobody is giving them money for sitting around.

(Assuming the average rural income of 3,000bht per adult)

25k = mug

The most important. What are you getting back for the money you give per month
Today there are 25,000 ฿, next month there are maybe 30,000 ฿ etc.
better for you to start a new life with a new girl
cost of living in Isaan
Salaries And Financing
Average Monthly Disposable Salary (Net After Tax) 9,550.00 ฿ per month

My girl can live on 7,000 a month with one teenager and is more than happy. 12,000 - 15,000 I would say if you had car and air at the most. 25,000 she is helping a few family members, drinking, smoking and gambling?

your gf lives with a teenager, pays rent, all expenses, motorbike, food, clothes for 2 people, shoes, telefon, internet and not need for than 7000 Baht? this is then a Troll post, never ever, and for sure she would not be your gf,

No rent shack is paid for. No Internet. Its tight but it can be done. When something breaks or need repairs then she needs help of course. No troll post as i said 12,000 would be spot on for a great Thai life in village. But not all a rich and not all waste money. $25,000 is way over. Unless cars big school fees or something else.

If the guy was not giving her 25k she would have a job of some sort earning 200bht a day, not the 800+ she has now. Mum would be looking after the kids, that's how folk do it here.

Seeing stuff in LOS over many years I can guarantee if he ups the amount now in the future it will be asked to up again...

I know a few who had to much in there pocket and got on the "cards" train, get hooked, lose and keep going back more and lose again. Not saying this is happening with the OP but.....

blink.png If the guy was not giving her 25k she would have a job of some sort earning 200bht

Pleasread carefully.

with our 2 year old son

Son for you its nothing?

blink.png

its OP son..

You are one of the reasons frarangs are being ripped off...

Sorry my english so poor

so can you give me meaning "frarang" .. not see this is word in any English dictonary..

And I am sorry you be being ripped off..

It's not my fault

but i am so sorry ,, sad.png

Your English it not poor, it is abysmal.

But, if you want is a prostitute, carry on with the Slappers !

If the guy was not giving her 25k she would have a job of some sort earning 200bht a day, not the 800+ she has now. Mum would be looking after the kids, that's how folk do it here.

Seeing stuff in LOS over many years I can guarantee if he ups the amount now in the future it will be asked to up again...

I know a few who had to much in there pocket and got on the "cards" train, get hooked, lose and keep going back more and lose again. Not saying this is happening with the OP but.....

blink.png If the guy was not giving her 25k she would have a job of some sort earning 200bht

Pleasread carefully.

with our 2 year old son

Son for you its nothing?

blink.png

its OP son..

You are one of the reasons frarangs are being ripped off...

Sorry my english so poor

so can you give me meaning "frarang" .. not see this is word in any English dictonary..

And I am sorry you be being ripped off..

It's not my fault

but i am so sorry ,, sad.png

I defy anyone, why go with a bar girl !

OK, I am not the best judge, but a bar for 10 years, I rest my <deleted> case.

with my own experience, I have been in your situation, you will say no but you will not offend your girl and lose face therefore we end up in the sittvasjon as you are now.

I am still trying to understand why my first post was initially deleted ?

Maybe the Mods, American based, disagree with my opinion ?

But. You have to live with it ?

sad.png

Sorry but is so bad my English?

Some in TV say cant understand. I try my best..

I do not understand who you called?

rolleyes.gif

You talking about GF OP? Or what?

@49

he

Do you even live in Thailand ?

I seems you are running out of words to have a conversation

I lived here in Thailand for over T10 years, six of those years was living in Sukhothai in the farm where she was born and raised. I met her here when she was 7 months pregnant from her first marriage which was not legal. The husband died in a accident before knowing she was pregnant with his son. I was there in the hospital when he was born and a few years ago finally was able to adopt him officially. We now also have another son and I treat both of them exactly the same. Whenever people especially Thais find out he isn't my blood and watch him and I together they wonder how I could love him the way I do since he isn't my blood. There was a time I wonder myself but one day I met a Monk and he told me " being able to father a child does not give them a exclusive right to love " I treat and give the same to both of my son.

Today we live in Chon Buri, my wife and I have been through a lot it hasn't been all Sabai, many of the things I speak of we both have been through it and today are better off from it. She understand more how foreigners think and I for sure have found out how Thai think.

Why should you give away lots of money on something that is not yours.

I can not understand how many idiots are here.

I cant understand how since the last reply from the OP on page 6 we are now on page 26....