my girlfriend says she cannot manage on 25000 month

Vintage

Dump her or it will cost you much more later.

She is pure greed as most are.

Has money disappeared from your bank account? If so, she has found a way to get it.

I can't understand why men just can't live by themselves. They go from 1 expensive disaster to another and NEVER learn.

As are most, including Farang women.. ahahahhhahaah

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been in Thailand for 15 years And married to THai as well

I can tell you that with 25,000 baht she is living HI off the Hog. She is probably giving her mother or other family members money.

You need to find out where it is going otherwise she will hose you for more money

She has truly found a FARANG ATM

Your giving her way too much I am certain it is not for all living expenses

Depends what lifestyle you are willing to support. All day ac, paid school etc. Don't listen too much to the sad people on here, work it out for yourself. You have known her for five years so should have an idea of what living costs.

If I was funding someone at a distance I would want to do some checking. Next month, ask her detail her spending, in writing; it doesn't need to be exact. It is your judgment and decision that matters, not hers.

Why dont you tell her to ask the father of her daughter for some financial contribution as well? Honestly you deserve to pay more for getting a relationship w a girl from isan

Why the Isaan comment....?

cos that's where she's from and currently lives maybe? just a wild guess there.

I would give her 5 thousand and id pay the food and electric and all the bits and pieces,you will find that you will be maybe10000 better off and she cant ask for more she has 5000 to spend,you try it and the hubby or and boyfriend will have to stop drinking and try a bit of work.within 2 months she will want you to leave,and believe me it will be the best days work you ever done.TRY IT>and good luck.

She probably is spot on.

Children are very expensive even if they are healthy.

Clothes, school books, uniforms, baby sitting fees and she has to send some to help her family.

Food prices and medicines are rising along with electric prices.

Women's cosmetics, shoes and clothes add up as well.

What could be driving her over the edge is the hot weather and a/c electric bill surprises.

Typicall, when short they borrow money from private lenders at high interest rates which buries them in debt putting them in harms way.

She is probably thinking about the future with inflation and hyperinflation as well.

We are family of 3 in Issan we have house no mortgage no finance bills are normal water Electric j food internet and true vision tv normal amounts are (these differ slightly if like now A/C are going strong.

Food 3 visits a month to Tesco average 2500 per visit 7500bht per month

electric /water/3bb/true vision total apx 4600 per month

bits and pieces at daily markets and fuel sa750 pm

total And for this we eat well and have a good lifestyle

12 600 bht as I say it may differ slightly due to electric and water and food the others are constant it has never gone above 14000 bht per month

this does not include clothes we buy as needed so no real figures but not much

We are family of 3 in Issan we have house no mortgage no finance bills are normal water Electric j food internet and true vision tv normal amounts are (these differ slightly if like now A/C are going strong.

12 600 bht as I say it may differ slightly due to electric and water and food the others are constant it has never gone above 14000 bht per month

You are doing well. No finance for transport, maintenance, clothes, school etc. Good for you if you can do it but the little expenses I get every day add up.

To summarise a lot of the posts.

A mother bringing up two kids in Isaan should be able to get by very nicely on less than 10,000 Baht a month, but when the big Farang comes home to roost it would be impossible to survive on less than 50,000 Baht.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

My girls from Isan she has a kid from Thai like all of them. The thai pays 0

I give 0 i give when she needs no set price. I refuse to buy love. You purchased yours simple. My girl works sends nearly all that small money 10k month. Your gf is a nice little milker. Bye bye

You are doing well. No finance for transport, maintenance, clothes, school etc. Good for you if you can do it but the little expenses I get every day add up.

No we have pick up ours all paid for. Old but reliable I (Mr here) service the pick up every 6 months so not to much expenditure. School lad goes to village school he gets 40 bht a day for food ok so 40 x 5 x4 total for month 800pm

so if you add that it's 13400 pm

Mrs pays for her own clothes as she needs them (her earned money not given by me.)

Well. You said yours 2 year old son. This the time she is using your child to milk money from you. Totally normal Thai procedure. And it's just the beginning. You need to be with her to see the costs

No we have pick up ours all paid for. Old but reliable I (Mr here) service the pick up every 6 months so not to much expenditure. School lad goes to village school he gets 40 bht a day for food ok so 40 x 5 x4 total for month 800pm

so if you add that it's 13400 pm

Mrs pays for her own clothes as she needs them (her earned money not given by me.)

Good for you. Nice to hear from a poster that is happy without the 20, 000 baht quiet weekend.

Many people with a half decent job here don't get paid 25k per month. Many more are on the minimum wage of 300+ per day. She's well overpaid.

Plenty of people on here could not exist on less than 200k a month.

I do not live with her she lives with the 2 children.The 9 year old attends the villiage school.

Her parents live next door but are not fully dependant on her.

Why are you paying someone to be your gf?

Why do you feel the need to support children that aren't yours and don't live with you?

thumbsup.gif

You are giving her 822 Baht per day plus any extras you pay like food and gifts from time to time, factory workers are on 300Baht per day. You are basically paying her what office workers earn in senior positions and she is not even going to work she is sitting in the village. She could start a small shop to bring in extra income if needed. Have you ever considered she might have a Thai BF she is giving money to or a gambling problem .?

Many people with a half decent job here don't get paid 25k per month. Many more are on the minimum wage of 300+ per day. She's well overpaid.

Plenty of people on here could not exist on less than 200k a month.

You reckon................laugh.png

That's going by their own admissions.

Definitely trolling. Many Thai families lives for a lot less every month. 25.000 is actually very good money here in Isaan. But of cause if she isn't working she needs to do something with her time and here in Isaan there isn't much else to do than shopping if you are bored. Try to find out how she spends the money and then do your own math. I know many girls who would be thrilled to have 25.000 every month. As an example I can tell that new Thai English teachers up here get about 8.0000 baht a month.

Archived