Thailand Elite Long Stay Visa Membership Privileges

Great, thanks for the information...eh... one more can I also come in on a 30 day visa free stamp and get issued (buy) the Thai Elite visa with a new passport!

(Passport are nearly filled up and expire in a years time anyway) Btw, pr.today I hold a retirement visa (extension).

Felt.

Edited by Felt 35

11 minutes ago, Felt 35 said:

Great, thanks for the information...eh... one more can I also come in on a 30 day visa free stamp and get issued (buy) the Thai Elite visa with a new passport!

If your application has been approved and the fee paid you can get the visa when you arrive at some airports. Having a new passport will not affect being able to do that. 

If not approved yet and the fee paid you would able to have the visa issued at Chaeng Wattana immigration with a visa exempt entry.

• 3 months later...

I just figured out I have been communicating with someone at www.thai-elite.com and not www.thailandelite.com. This is confusing!

I did see there was an agent code at the top of the application form I used so can someone confirm that www.thai-elite.com is an official agent for the Thailand Elite program? I also noticed there is a www.thailandelite.org, just to make things super confusing.

I spotted a reddit comment where someone said that thai-elite site is a sales agent site and that the thailandelite.com site doesnt do direct sales.

I saw this was touched upon briefly by other earlier posters but perhaps someone has a definitive answer on this?

Let's say I just became a few notches more cautious about transfering the money and seeing that eveything seems in order now ?

EDIT:

The communication goes through (alfa)gmail.com   while I see on the official site that they have an (alfa)thailandelite.com address.

For something this expensive I would think they had some clear policy and info on their main site ?

Edited by RobbyXNorway

8 minutes ago, RobbyXNorway said:

I spotted a reddit comment ...  and that the thailandelite.com site doesnt do direct sales.

This is incorrect.  I know a person who purchased directly through thailandelite.com website using credit card.

• Like 1

I sent an email to the membership service for thailandelite.com just now and asked. Forwarded the email conversation with the guy from thai-elite.

It's a big Buddhism day today so I think its closed for the day but I sure will wait until I hear back from the official guys before proceeding with the thai-elite.

It's so easy to get confused by the similar names on the websites.

I did a websearch on thai-elite and I cant really find any dirt on them, so I guess it might be a legit agency. But they SHOULD declare themselves better as agents and not try to look like the actual membership site.

More digging and connecting some dots.

www.thai-elite.com does indeed seem to be an official agent for sales of Thailand Elite membership.

The entire thing is very confusing but I will explain my findings.

On the official www.thailandelite.com site you will find a header that says "Agents". On the list below is a company named CMS Global PTE Ltd. Now I could not find this company name anywhere on the www.thai-elite.com but I did a search on CMS Global and the agent, Russell Lim. I then found their Facebook page. On that Facebook page is a picture I think they should actually use on the thai-elite site instead of how it looks now. As you can see from the picture it kind of connects the dots ? I do not enclose it to endorse it or promote them, just to explain that it does look like a legit agent.

As long as I pay directly to Thailand Elite's bank account, all is well I think ? I'm glad I caught on to this before transfering money or I would probably have had a heart attack  lol.

thaielite.jpg