BANGKOK 24 April 2019 07:21

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC 71

Thaivisa App

i recently had some problems ,getting the ThaiVisa Pro app to respond on my iPad.

i decided to delete the app and reinstall it.The only problem is that the app doesn't seem to exist in the App Store now.

it doesn't even exist in my purchases!

Any help on this would be much apreciated

(i am currently using a pc to sign in)

thank

I think if it is no longer showing in the purchased app section, they (Thaivisa) have withdrawn it and you are out of luck.

Do you have iTunes to install it again (if you have dowloaded it there)?

The TV app is nothing more than a dressed up Tapatalk app.

You may want to go with the real thing.

If you have the I Tunes app installed you should be able to click the button here to download the app. http://www.thaivisa.com/content/apps

Good suggestion Joe, but I am getting an error message when I click the iOS link on that page, telling that it's not available anymore. So it seems that TV has withdrawn it from the Apple store. But not sure about that, but checked my "local" store and it's definitely NOT available any more there.

Tried itunes-also swiyxhing

Tried both uk usa app stores- as you say-it seems to be no longer on app store- seems to be here on android still

I am sending a PM to management with a link to this topic. Hopefully an answer will come today.

No problem Jonathan

i thought you needed to know this-i paid for the pro version app !

No problem Jonathan

Not sure for Apple app but for Android you only have to pay for it once. I got a new tablet and installed the pro version with no need to pay.

No problem Jonathan

Not sure for Apple app but for Android you only have to pay for it once. I got a new tablet and installed the pro version with no need to pay.

True Joe, it works the same for Apple, but if the App isn't downloadable anymore, what can the OP do ? Even if he bought it, it's not there anymore.

I also bought the APP, but I have downloaded it in my iTunes, so it's stored on my HDD and thus I can reinstall it if I want, but that doesn't help to OP unfortunately.

But let's wait what Tech Support / Jonathan F finds out about it and if they can solve this for the OP.

It may take a bit of time to get it sorted out with Apple. You can be sure that it will get done as soon as possible.