BANGKOK 23 April 2019 05:46

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC 71

Thaivisa App

Any follow up to the OP, moderators?

The iOS app never has updates and the search facility is next to useless and further not available on App Store.

Should I approach Apple directly for a refund? Which is actually quite an uneventful affair, or in other words I will get my money back fairly rapidly. Try it.

Looking to cut my losses and run in the grand scheme of things, to be honest, and don't want to feel like I'm being ripped off anymore. And I am being ripped off.

Give me my money back and we'll call it quits and I'll use a sensible app like tapatalk going forward.

I understand your feelings, but IMO the current management of TV is not that interested in developing the app (I could be wrong of course) but there hasn't been an update in many months.

Regarding your money back, good luck with that as it first has to go through Apple and then if they if they agree through TV, and I think the time you used the App already is way past the "refund" date.

Good Luck

MJCM, I deal with Apple regularly and can assure you that a refund doesn't have to go through TV. Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about. My money, my life.

Actually, you've spurred me on to go direct to the organ grinder. Refund coming up.

I would suggest the same to anyone that experiences issues with apps on App Store.

MJCM, I deal with Apple regularly and can assure you that a refund doesn't have to go through TV. Sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about. My money, my life.

Actually, you've spurred me on to go direct to the organ grinder. Refund coming up.

I would suggest the same to anyone that experiences issues with apps on App Store.

Sorry that you feel that way, the reason why I said it was because if you own a app already a long time are you sure that they will refund it?

But you must be sure that they do as you deal with them a lot.

Good luck again

:wai:

Just deleted Thaivisa app (iPhone app) because of cache issues.

Big mistake.

Cannot reinstall it because it is no longer available in App Store (US).

ThaiVisa looking into this ?

Big mistake.

OK, apparently could care less?

Big mistake.

I did the same. As I thought delete and reinstall may help and I could not get it back anymore.

Looking forward to here what to do.

Thanks

Big mistake.

I did the same. As I thought delete and reinstall may help and I could not get it back anymore.

Looking forward to here what to do.

Thanks

Read here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/903124-thaivisa-web-site-performance-continues-to-worsen/page-6#entry10916624

The App is free why buy it. ?.

The Pro (Paid) version is free of ads.

I have an azus android ,thai visa stopped loading yesterday ,so i deleted it and re downloaded , but it still will not connect ,anyone help ? its ok on my computer

I have an azus android ,thai visa stopped loading yesterday ,so i deleted it and re downloaded , but it still will not connect ,anyone help ? its ok on my computer

Have you seen this ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/928542-announcement-regarding-thaivisa-mobile-apps/?view=findpost&p=10912329

I hadnt , thanks for thatthumbsup.gif