Thailand attack: British family 'vow never to return' after savage street attack

webfact

The reason the family was attacked is actually because of the Dad + Son, coming around and then attacking the guy in black shirt. The Dad gave him a sucker punch while the son was restraining him from behind by holding back both of his arms... This is where it all got very serious... never mind the woman... she could continue slapping them all around and I think nothing would happen - it was the Two British men who started the more serious part of this brawl. When the Thai guy in black shirt managed to free himself from the tight grip of the son holding him back - you can see the Dad( who sucker punched him) quickly retreating and hiding behind his woman...

That's when the Thai guy in black shirt came around and knocked the Dad to the ground ( which in his case was a retaliation to this Brit's sucker punch a few moments earlier - a cowardly act if you ask me), and you can see what happened next... It was actually only one Thai guy who brought all 3 of them to the ground... it wasn't 6 guys as the various articles implied... While he shouldn't have brought the woman down, I'd say he was agitated and out of control due to being restrained and sucker punched by the 2 Brits just a few moments earlier... Plus the woman after seeing her husband go down started slowly moving in his direction and he also had the son to worry about on his left flank, so he knocked both of them out... And the son seeing his mother obviously moving in close proximity to the Thai guy in black shirt - had plenty of opportunity to jump in front of her and shield her, but he did nothing of the sort... in fact both Men put the woman in jeopardy by running back to hide behind her on top of so many other things they did wrong in this whole situation, completely failing to protect the woman and acting like completely children out of fear of losing face or whatever else...

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derogatory Post - and Quoted Reply - Removed. Keep the Personal Attacks, Racist, Derogatory posts off this Forum. Reply to the Post, do not demean the Nationality of any poster. Or face Suspension

Start watching the video from the beginning, instead of jumping to the part where the Son puts his arm out to brush away a potential collision between the two groups, he's not even making eye contact with the Thai guy.

I have to laugh at the Anti British Sentiment here, I'm not even British.

As for calling me a liar, not half as much as the people who are saying the Brit was so drunk, he fell over, are you in possession of the blood alcohol count to confirm this, or are you also just seeing what you want to see? I do believe in most countries, proof of intoxication, especially with a DUI has to be proven by a medical examination, and not based on simple hearsay.

As for the comment made by another poster probably using a second TVF account, wading through 10's of thousand of people, without having to use your arm to make your way through, that's a complete and utter bullshit, it's simple human nature to put your arm out, as a soccer fan who attended many games, the only way to make your way through the crowd at games is by using your arms, it's a bit like swimming in people, nice and gentle gestures and most people don't take offence to it either, when you're in a full commuter train and you have to move through people, you do so using your arms, often gently moving people aside, most people in these circumstances don't bat an eyelid.

The way some posters here are going on, the tourist hit the Thai guy with the force of a sledgehammer!!

The son sticking his hand out and just happened to touch a drunk Thai guy.. Is it OK to say the Thai was drunk??

If the video is missing the push that caused sober son to fall, so be it..

At that point, if the mom would have attended to her son.. Just to at least to make sure he was not injured..

But she confronted the Thai man instead, which I believe was the turning point from the altercation being over to the family getting whooped senseless.

Anyway..

You say you stick your arm out to gently move people out of your way?

It's bad enough bumping shoulders and other body parts with people in a massive crowd..

When I see or feel that hand or arm trying to move me out of the way, when I'm going same direction... I first look to see who the <deleted> is, in such a hurry...

Then, if it's a female, they get a free pass..

If it's a male <deleted> in a hurry, they're just going to have to find another person to move out of the way..

I keep my arms to my sides, and go with the flow.. I never have to gently move anyone out of my way...

Anyway, back to the not so bright family..

So, the son stuck his arm out... It sure didn't look to be a hit, a shove, an attempt to gently move people out of his way or separate a group from colliding.

Also, since it appeared the son wasn't looking directly at the Thai when he stuck his arm out..

He may have seen the that particular Thai being obnoxious and thought it would be funny to screw with a drunk Thai without being notice, but he got caught..

AGAIN! Not apologizing for anything the Thai's did that night..

Not blaming anyone from the UK..

Not saying the old lady deserved being kicked in the face..

No one does in the position she was in!!

I will say, she would have never been kicked in the face if she never slapped the Thai.. My opinion!!

And she should also apologize to the guy she assaulted..

Archived